Staycation!

cfw213

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Beach Club on Labor Day weekend for a resort weekend. We will arrive Friday morning until Sunday evening. Our only "must do" is lots of pool time and we are doing MNSSHP on Friday night.

If you were planning your ideal staycation, what would be your itinerary?

Myself, my husband and kids 8, 5 and 2. We go frequently and husband and I are passholders but kids are not.

Do you mean you won't be doing any parks at all while you're there besides the party? I'd add some ADRs for some of your favorites, maybe places you can get to on the skyliner over at Riviera. You could do some mini golf since that's really close by too. Maybe incorporate some poolside activities for your kids like tie dye shirts or whatever they have on the schedule. Do a movie night while you're there. You don't have a ton of time so I think between eating, pool and the party, you probably will have a full docket.

Maybe get a cabana for Saturday or Sunday!

I’d keep it simple, have meals nearby.
Like lunches at pool and dinners at a crescent lake resort or somewhere you can easily get to on the skyliner.

Maybe a character meal? On our off days we like to rent a pontoon boat, mini golf, head to DS, swim and carriage ride and horseback rides for kids at FW. Also camp fire at FW is super fun for kids and free.

Do you mean you won't be doing any parks at all while you're there besides the party? I'd add some ADRs for some of your favorites, maybe places you can get to on the skyliner over at Riviera. You could do some mini golf since that's really close by too. Maybe incorporate some poolside activities for your kids like tie dye shirts or whatever they have on the schedule. Do a movie night while you're there. You don't have a ton of time so I think between eating, pool and the party, you probably will have a full docket.
Correct, no parks this time. I definitely don’t want to fill up a lot of time with “stuff” but looking for restaurant and snack Recs for sure!
Sleep eat and pool man, sleep eat and pool.
Please tell my kids sleep is a highlight on the itinerary 😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts