State Pins

dheaton

Earning My Ears
I am looking for state pins....especially Oklahoma.
Does anyone have any to sell/trade?

Which series?
Mickey holding the star shaped flag?
Mickey holding the state?
the State with 50 different Disney characters?

Oh My!
I didn't know thee were that many.
The only ones I've heard of is Mickey holding the state flag, but I'd be interested in any of the ones from Oklahoma.

The state flag pin is probably the hardest one to get. Sorry but I don't have one to trade, but this at least helps everyone else know exactly what you want. If you want to see pics of all three pins, go to pinpics.com and do a search on Oklahoma. Good luck in trying to find your OK pin.

Originally posted by dheaton
I am looking for state pins....especially Oklahoma.
Does anyone have any to sell/trade?

Is Oklahoma the only state pin you want/need?

No, I just want, OKlahoma reallly bad.
I am interested in others too.
I haven't seen very many of the pins. Including the 9/11 one yu posted the pic. of. I just started collecting them.
Do yu have others to sell?
How much is the 9/11 pin?

I have two state pins in my traders - Mickey holding Maryland & Mickey holding Delaware. Let me know if you are interested in either or both pins.

As for the Mickey in my signature, a friend on this bb created it for me. Beyond that I have no idea :)!

I thought the mickey with the tear standing in front of the flag was a pin.
I'd love to have that on my emails if someone can do it for me.
I don't need Maryland or Deleware but please remember me when you run across an Oklaoma one.
Thank you.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter