starline tours

kathy040690

Mouseketeer
We are going to disney from dec 10-17
we are wanting to do a day trip to legoland and a day trip to universal
starline tours seems to be our cheapest option and one that does not require carseats (travelling with 2 infants)
Wondering if anyone has used this company and what they thought.

Says they pick up right from the hotel we have booked .. Courtyard theme park entrance

I know for USH they weren't getting people there for park open, and now that the park opens an hour earlier for HP they haven't started leaving any earlier. Have you priced a rental car? Then you only have to install the carseats once.

I know for USH they weren't getting people there for park open, and now that the park opens an hour earlier for HP they haven't started leaving any earlier. Have you priced a rental car? Then you only have to install the carseats once.

we dont want to have a rental car

I've only used them from the Hollywood area, and they were fine... but then, there were a lot of options and a lot of tours going out from the Chinese theater area.

Another company to compare them against is Anaheim Tour Company: https://anaheimtourcompany.com/

My wife and I used StarLine and I must say, that despite one or two hiccups in the early stages, they were a good firm to travel out with.
They collect from most if not all major hotels within Anaheim, so even if they don't stop at yours there should be a location within walking distance to get to for a pickup.

Hope this helps. They have taken over fully from Gray Line, who used to do most of the tours before and have added some new ones that GL didn't originally do.

Check out their website and see what they say.

Anyone out there use starline?
I did back in Feb 2014...

Quick n easy... I did one day to USH, and we got there for opening, Then the next day(Presidents day) Monday we did the 3/4 day (I think that's what it was) tour of L.A./Hollywood which was another terrific experience...they had some coupons that I searched & found..HTH.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter