Stargate ride in MGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKLforever

Mouseketeer
I have no sources what so ever that I can post, all I can say is I dont want to get anyone fired, but its coming. It will be kind of like the dino ride in AK but faster and more people can go on it at the same time. The idea is you are going through the gate, and the 1st part will be fast, but then it slows as you see the worlds you come to, then gate out and go to other worlds till you gate back home. This seems like a great idea.

Wow way to cash in on a 13 year old movie...or the current ratings blockbuster found on the SCI-Fi Channel ?? What is next a Dirty Dancing stage show?

Will this "new ride" be replacing something or going in a new location?...if so where?

...wait nevermind I found it...I think this has been posted already.

I just got news from a reliable source that a new dark ride will be opening in [edit]Insert park name here] of the summer of 09. It will be a very exciting ride and will be simulating the movements of rem tech. It will be dark ring summit tech and the coaster aspect will be floating mech rem.

I am thinking it will have technology similiar to Spider Man in Universal, but better. They said that it will have tech mech not the opposite like Spider Man. I can't believe that they will be able to use mech tech, but they said they already have a patent on it. The only way mech tech will work in a screen setting will be to configure the after part tech and put it in the market tech without the spin and bring it to the center of the car. However, if the center reck tech brings it forward then the opposite tech mech will be unreal. It will definitely be the most expensive and technical ride Disney has ever created.

I'm hoping this is true becuase it will be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!