Starbucks in Alaska

daveyc150

<font color=blue>I read this forum all the time<br
Which ports have a Starbucks? Are they easy to get to?
I’m collecting the you are here mugs and really want to make sure I get one when I’m on my cruise.
Thanks for any advice

I only recall Starbucks in Anchorage - which Disney does not go to. I never saw one in any of the other ports.

Interesting. It has either opened in the past few years or it is outside of the part of town where the ships port - because I walked all up and down all the streets in that area two separate years.
I think it's inside a grocery. Not a stand-alone store.

In Juneau they are also in grocery stores, one in a Safeway and the second in a Fred Meyer. Guess there are no stand alone SB's in the ports.

Thanks for everyone’s advice, fingers crossed I can find what I’m looking for!

I was collecting these for a while and was disappointed I couldn’t find one in Alaska. I ended up finding one on amazon for only a small upcharge (just looked again and they have gotten WAY more expensive, eek). I imagine eBay might have some as well.

Wife and I take Vias from Starbucks on cruises because the ship's coffee is usually bad. I believe DCL coffee quality has been discussed before.
It's not the coffee they are after, it's the special You Are Here mugs (now called Been There) that they are after :)

Wife and I take Vias from Starbucks on cruises because the ship's coffee is usually bad. I believe DCL coffee quality has been discussed before.

It's not the coffee they are after, it's the special You Are Here mugs (now called Been There) that they are after :)

Ha ha, very true, as a Brit I’m very much a tea drinker but I just love these mugs

A friend was recently on an Alaskan cruise and tried quite a few places to get the YAH mug and couldn't get any. All she managed to find was a YAH tree ornament, all the mugs were the new Been There series which I personally don't like. I was lucky enough to get an Alaska YAH mug on our cruise a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter