Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker final trailer is out!

VandVsmama

DIS Veteran
Oh. My. GOODNESS! I had ALL THE FEELS when watching this trailer! Can't wait to see the movie! My eyes got all sweaty with respect at the part with C3PO and R2-D2. R2-D2 IS IN THE MOVIE, YOU GUYS!

I am not impressed. I WILL be seeing it. I am HOPING it ends up being a good movie. My expectations are very low.

I agree. It was a piece of fluff, style over substance. Nothing really happens in it.

There’s a reason they’ve held the full trailer back so long and with the film being 2 hours and 30 minutes as well, I’m ready for a lot of filler. I hated TLJ as well though.

the film being 2 hours and 30 minutes as well, I’m ready for a lot of filler.

A "lot"? I mean, sure, this makes it the 2nd longest star wars movie, but they all range between 2 and 2 1/2 hours.

• A New Hope – 121 minutes
  • The Empire Strikes Back – 124 minutes
  • Return of the Jedi – 131 minutes
  • The Phantom Menace – 133 minutes
  • Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - 133 minutes
  • Han 'Solo' Prequel - 135 minutes
  • The Force Awakens – 138 minutes
  • Revenge of the Sith – 140 minutes
  • Attack of the Clones – 142 minutes
  • The Last Jedi - 152 minutes

Edit: I stand corrected. The Rise of Skywalker is 2 hours and 35 minutes, making it the longest in the Skywalker Saga, by 3 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter