Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker discussion thread (*** now contains spoilers ***)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been some rumors that the child may be linked somehow to the return of Palpatine since Dr Pershing (the doc after the baby) worked for the Imperials. The fan theories are a bit of a stretch, but it will be interesting to find out out how the child is linked to the Doctor and what his plans are

Does anyone know exactly when the Mandalorian takes place? Like how old is Rey at this point?

It's 5 years after the Return of the Jedi. So I don't think Rey would be born yet.

yeah, Rey was born 11 years after the Battle of Endor, or ~16 ABY in the Star Wars timeline, so she is a few years away from being born when the Mandelorian takes place

yeah, Rey was born 11 years after the Battle of Endor, or ~16 ABY in the Star Wars timeline, so she is a few years away from being born when the Mandelorian takes place

So she could be cloned partly from baby Y and /or Luke's hand yet, if that young guy has a clone scientist patch.]

Last edited:

“Baby Yoda” is the same age as Wilford Brimley in Cocoon.
final_5dd5b00e04aed60013303ee2_843108.jpg

I have been watching news and rumours on YouTube about this film about the reshoots and now several channels are saying the viewings on a latest screening (don't watch there are spoilers so beware) saying that half the screening viewers walked out of the screening it was that bad. It also mentioned jj Abrams has said its not finished production

Last edited:
I have been watching news and rumours on YouTube about this film about the reshoots and now several channels are saying the viewings on a latest screening (don't watch there are spoilers so beware) saying that half the screening viewers walked out of the screening it was that bad. It also mentioned jj Abrams has said its not finished production

There's people online who are making it their life's mission to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt about new Star Wars movies and make people not want to see them. I really wouldn't pay it any mind.

Solo fired its directors midstream, had to recast a whole role for reshoots, and it still turned out to be one of the best movies in the franchise.

There's people online who are making it their life's mission to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt about new Star Wars movies and make people not want to see them. I really wouldn't pay it any mind.

Solo fired its directors midstream, had to recast a whole role for reshoots, and it still turned out to be one of the best movies in the franchise.

I feel like Yoda mentioned something about fear .....

Solo was just OK. It was far from one of the best movies in the franchise. It isn't even one of the top 2 Disney Star War movies.

Stuff like this makes me hate the internet.

Do not pay any attention to Geeks and Gamers. They hate Star Wars and want to see the sequel trilogy fail.

Are they over the top and is some of their criticism unfair at times? Yes. Do they hate Star Wars? No, in fact they seem to love the Mandalorian so far.

My advice to you would be to stop doing that.

I can't quite read what account this links to, but there are minority groups out there who are very vocal that only want to see this movie fail and they don't know anything other than how to complain and spread misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter