• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars, Super Soap, MNSSHP, MVMCP OH MY! The 2005 dates are all out

Bumping because fellow DISer G00fyDad also called Disney, and posted on another thread that he was also told dates HAVE NOT been released.

Hooray! :Pinkbounc Thanks for the heads up! Now I just have to wait for when they put the tickets on sale for the Night of Joy and who is going to be there this year, I can't wait!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

I was worrying that MVMCP would not happen when we are there 12/17-12/24, but thanks to the Travel Planning Gods at DIS my mind has just been set to ease! Thank you a zillion times over!

Laura ºoº

jcemom said:
You're positive WebmasterRegina? Because I haven't been able to confirm this with Disney. I was told dates have not been released and not to expect them for months.

Oh, it's the MNSSHP dates I was interested in! TIA

Yes I am positive since these dates came directly from Disney. We don't rely on secondhand information.

As with any schedule that Disney releases, I'm sure that it's "subject to change." Look at the EMH schedule. :earseek:

I don't know why all of their divisions don't have this info yet. Hopefully that will happen soon. :D

Once again.... I called and called and talked to quite a few poeple at Disney about the MNSSHP. And about MNSSHP only. These dates have not been set. The supervisors at the CRO have no clue where anyone is getting these dates. The office that handles the sales for these tickets have not even sold a single one. They even said themselves that the dates have not been released. I am not trying to rain on anyones day here or anything but I dont seem to understand why people keep saying that I dont know what I am talking about. Maybe the days that have been posted will be correct when the schedule is released but as of today, January 23rd, 2005, the dates for MNSSHP are not set. Disney sets these. I won't say another word on the subject other than I think it is wrong to post something because someone assumes it will be so. That leads people to walk one way and have reality hit them in the head from the opposite direction. If anyone has ANY doubt as to whether what I am saying is true then please call 1-407-824-4321 and ask yourself. They will tell you the same thing they told me. And I quote, "The dates for the MNSSHP will not be released until the end of April or the begining of May.".

I do not intend this to be stepping on ANYONES toes. I just think it is wrong to make assumptions on something like this.

I'm sorry if all of Disney's divisions haven't been updated, but I can assure you that they are the direct source of this information. :D

I'm perplexed.

So what will be the quietest week in November '05 then? I tried reading the list and the more I read the more I believe that there won't be any 'quieter' week in 2005 at all. :tilt:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter