Star Wars Lunch Box - Williams Sonoma GOOD DEAL

Thanks! I think I'll get one for DS. I have part of a gc left I need to get rid of (not enough worth going to the mall to spend) and he's getting into Star Wars. :)

I can't really tell if it comes with more than the sandwich cutters? Does it come with the cookie cutters as shown on the cooling rack?

How did you get the free shipping to show up? It's wanting to charge me an extra $5.50 for Shipping and Processing.

I can't really tell if it comes with more than the sandwich cutters? Does it come with the cookie cutters as shown on the cooling rack?

It comes with 2...millennium falcon and tie starfighter. I was going to order it but a lot of the reviews comment that the box is not a regular sized lunch box.

The tin that comes with the sandwich cutters is on the small side and it's more of a carrying case for the cutters than a lunch box. I'd buy it for the sandwich cutters and use the tin for the boys to keep small toys in.

The boys all have insulated soft-sided lunch boxes anyway so I just want the cutters as they are way too cool... :lmao:

The tin that comes with the sandwich cutters is on the small side and it's more of a carrying case for the cutters than a lunch box. I'd buy it for the sandwich cutters and use the tin for the boys to keep small toys in.

The boys all have insulated soft-sided lunch boxes anyway so I just want the cutters as they are way too cool... :lmao:

:thumbsup2

Don't know if this has been posted or not.............. but it might be a good deal for someone!!! :)

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/star-wars-lunch-box-sandwich-cutter/

Star Wars Vintage Lunch Box with bonus cookie cutters - $9.99

*** UPDATE - When I posted this the other day, it offered FREE shipping - apparently that offer has gone away - it was posted right on the page in red, now it's gone. I guess it was for that day only?? I don't know - for those of you who ordered that day, did you get the free shipping? I didn't order it - I only saw it while ordering something else and thought I'd share.

I ordered the day you posted and got free shipping. I got it for the cookie cutters and to put pokeman cards or mighty beans in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter