Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land- Thoughts?

buckeyeprincess24

Rebellious Avenging Jedi Princess of the Buckeyes
As you probably already know, Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land were announced at the D23 Expo yesterday. Personally, I'm excited because I love both franchises and think DHS will benefit from these lands. I'm curious to what y'all think about this though.

As you probably already know, Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land were announced at the D23 Expo yesterday. Personally, I'm excited because I love both franchises and think DHS will benefit from these lands. I'm curious to what y'all think about this though.

I cannot wait!!! I've been waiting for Star Wars Land all my life! Haha Seriously I'm more excited than my kids and they're pretty excited about it.

I didn't read about Star Wars Land, but it sounds really cool. I'm super excited for Toy Story land, it sounds fun and it'll give little kids more to do since a lot of stuff is for a bit of an older audience.

I had heard of Star Wars Land, and I am so excited! I love star wars, and I've been watching it since I was little! I hadn't heard about Toy Story Land yet, but that sounds cool! I really like the toy story franchise, so the land sounds exciting!

I think those are both great ideas, since both of those franchises made a lot of money and lots of people love them! I personally don't particularly love either, but since it's at Disney World, it doesn't really affect me much. And Disneyland already has a ridiculous amount of Star Wars stuff haha! I'm curious to see how they'll do a Toy Story land, like what will it even look like? But I'm sure it'll be awesome!

I am super excited about both! Last time I went to Hollywood Studios it seemed like it needed a bit of an update. I love Star Wars and the attraction they already have, so I'm super excited for an expansion.

I'm super happy that they are adding new lands to DHS, that parks needs it. However, I am NOT AT ALL happy about Star Wars land at Disneyland. Especially the location! I feel like Star Wars land is going to screw with the authenticity of Disneyland and the perfect theming. I mean how are you going to transition from Frontierland to Star Wars? I know I am in the minority on this one, but it just don't seem right for Disneyland.

I'm really excited for both of these things! It's kinda good for disney to update DHS even though the original DHS will be missed. They needed to remodel and add more things, and these two expansions are an excellent idea.

I just found this link today!

http://www.mousehub.com/1st-look-at-star-wars-land-and-toy-story-land-permit-maps-released/

This shows our first look at the construction plans on DHS. It is going to be huge!

Personally, I am huge Star Wars fan, going back to childhood. Also love LOVE the Toy Story sage. My children have carried on that tradition :goodvibes but I think I may be just as excited as they are, if not more.

Star Wars has a rich history with WDW, one of the first rides I remember at DL when I went for the first time. I am thrilled to see both lands happening. I am also glad to see DHS finally getting some love! To me, it is the forgotten park and has been for some time.

I only hope some of it is ready by Sep 2016, when we go back....please DISNEY!:darth:

So thrilled for Star Wars land. As you can probably tell by my username, I love Star Wars, but I've always been disappointed by the lack of Star Wars themed rides and attractions. I heard that they're having a Star Wars meet-and-greet for Disney Visa cardholders, like the one at Innoventions in Epcot. Personally, that's the part I'm most excited about!:ewok::darth::chewy::yoda:

I just found this link today!

http://www.mousehub.com/1st-look-at-star-wars-land-and-toy-story-land-permit-maps-released/

This shows our first look at the construction plans on DHS. It is going to be huge!

Personally, I am huge Star Wars fan, going back to childhood. Also love LOVE the Toy Story sage. My children have carried on that tradition :goodvibes but I think I may be just as excited as they are, if not more.

Star Wars has a rich history with WDW, one of the first rides I remember at DL when I went for the first time. I am thrilled to see both lands happening. I am also glad to see DHS finally getting some love! To me, it is the forgotten park and has been for some time.

I only hope some of it is ready by Sep 2016, when we go back....please DISNEY!:darth:

Though I'm stilling staying positive, and I would love to see fast progress, I think heard that construction was not going to start until 2016. Although I believe that what I heard was for Disneyland. We can still hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter