Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

And the Legacy lightsabers are hilt and the storage case for the hilt only. If you want a blade, or the case for the blade, both of those are extra purchases. (Just an FYI!(

yup - but I believe the blades you get from the build-your-own work in the legacy hilts. So I can see a lot of people doing the build-your-own initially and then adding on legacy hilts overtime but using the same blade

yup - but I believe the blades you get from the build-your-own work in the legacy hilts. So I can see a lot of people doing the build-your-own initially and then adding on legacy hilts overtime but using the same blade

Indeed they do! Saw footage of one blade being moved from saber to saber at SWCC (I was only in the pavilion on Toys and Creatures day.)

Just saw in one of the videos That the Kyber crystals are 12.99 each - and my boys (I have 2 adult sons) want one of every color. They've been watching the videos on here and also want a saber build, holocrons, and a droid build. Maybe the backpack to carry their little guys. And that's just what they've seen so far.

I think I know what the prices are on most of the things they have liked so far, except the droid back pack. Anyone have an idea about that? And the droids will be $99.99 plus tax, right? Thanks! So far, I think I'm at $900 w/ tax not incl. the backpack, food, drink, clothing, other souvenirs, or any Legacy saber they might want. Yep.

Edit: Found the droid backpack price - $39.99.

Last edited:

So for those wondering about Savi and Droid Depot. In this live stream he explains that to go inside Savi you must buy the lightsaber, so you can't go in and just watch but for the droid depot you can stand in the store but outside of the building/conveyor belt and still see. It's at min 23:00 of this live stream you can see the set up

So for those wondering about Savi and Droid Depot. In this live stream he explains that to go inside Savi you must buy the lightsaber, so you can't go in and just watch but for the droid depot you can stand in the store but outside of the building/conveyor belt and still see. It's at min 23:00 of this live stream you can see the set up
Yeah for Savi’s you have to pay outside before you enter the building.

I am wondering if anyone knows if the legacy lightsabers use kyber crystals? Do they come apart like the custom builds? Some one in a forum (not sure which one) thought it would be cool if you can mix and match pieces at home? My DS’s are planning on getting the custom built ones, but if the line is more longer than they can wait, I’m wondering if this is an option. TIA!

I am wondering if anyone knows if the legacy lightsabers use kyber crystals? Do they come apart like the custom builds? Some one in a forum (not sure which one) thought it would be cool if you can mix and match pieces at home? My DS’s are planning on getting the custom built ones, but if the line is more longer than they can wait, I’m wondering if this is an option. TIA!
No I don’t believe they come apart like the Savi sabers.

Can anyone clarify if you can get your drinks (both non and alcoholic) to go at Oga's? It appears not but figured it's worth an ask. Also, anyone know what time they transfer from AM/PM drinks. We have 8-12pm reservations and I would love to try a Jedi Mind Trick before we head out. I'm sure the line would be nuts by the time the 11am roll in though.

Is there a group limit? Surely parents will be able to watch their kids without buying one themselves, but I wonder if adults could do the same thing.

Last edited:
Is there a group limit? Surely parents will be able to watch their kids without buying one themselves, but I wonder if adults could do the same thing.
Only 2 people can go into the droid building part. The rest of the party can watch from behind the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter