Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

I feel like the price of the sabres are kind of on par with similar toys. The Black series ones are maybe $140(?) so add money for the experience, add the WDW mark ups and you kind of land at around $200. Custom order ones from makers would (of course) be much more than that.

I sort of wish they had two levels - like ones for like $75 that are nice, but less detailed and less options, etc. and then ones that are $200 or $250 and give the full out experience. This ways more people can get "something" but the collectors can still get the super high quality ones

Goodness...I've been following the news. They must want ALL of my money! It looks like they're going to get a good bit of it at this rate.

For Savi's it seems like now the blade is included and you have to purchase it as part of the experience? Or do we really not know that yet? I'm up for the experience and carrying the hilt around, but I'm doubting I'd ever want to display it with the blade anyway...

For Savi's it seems like now the blade is included and you have to purchase it as part of the experience? Or do we really not know that yet? I'm up for the experience and carrying the hilt around, but I'm doubting I'd ever want to display it with the blade anyway...
from the wording on the site it seems it comes with it

Nice find!

So far I'm thinking prob a Monkey Lizard, might go for DJ Rex, maybe a few smaller things like stuff from the Toy Shop or Creature Stall.

I'd like a lightsaber but not for that price point. Though I have been waiting for Ahsoka's lightsabers for a while.

Some of this stuff is just weird. Like almost $100 for a Leia portrait? Not sure if that will be a high seller.

Has anyone seen clothing prices?

Some of this stuff is just weird. Like almost $100 for a Leia portrait? Not sure if that will be a high seller.

Has anyone seen clothing prices?

The Leia portrait that is that much is likely the one displayed at SWCC that looks kinda like stained glass. But part of the idea of Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities is that he has rare and upscale things.

Only clothing prices people have found are a few T-shirts. Costume type clothes and jewelry don't seem to have been loaded into the app database. I know some of the clothing is on sale as people have posted pictures, but haven't seen any CMs mention the price points myself!

I'm happy that a lot of these items will be open for everyone to buy, not just at the parks. This is just a video of the person who figured out the codes going through them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!