Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

MickyBoricua

Earning My Ears
Next trip only traveling with carry on.

Can the lightsaber can be carry on the plane.

Really do not want to loss $200 to TSA

Nikkim521

Earning My Ears
Hello, not sure this is in the right place. We will be there in December with Ultimate Christmas Package. I was able to get a 12:10 reservation at Savi's for my husband and daughter. My daughter also wants to build a Droid, I was able to get an 11:30 at the Droid Depot. Is this cutting it too close? TIA!

• ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
    I just had my parents pick me up 2 of the droid backpacks (in DHS) because they hadn’t had them when we’re were there for the AP previews. They said they were $60 each! Holy cow! When did that happen? Seems a tad (that’s sarcasm :-)) steep to me. Weren’t they $30 or $40 at first, or am I hallucinating?

ETA they are $50, not $60! My parents got home and brought them over and I saw the price. I’m not sure if it was a typo when texting or if they actually thought they were $60, but they are only (!!) $50. Sorry!

Last edited:

Akck

Earning My Ears
    Hello, not sure this is in the right place. We will be there in December with Ultimate Christmas Package. I was able to get a 12:10 reservation at Savi's for my husband and daughter. My daughter also wants to build a Droid, I was able to get an 11:30 at the Droid Depot. Is this cutting it too close? TIA!
    It should be plenty of time. It depends on how long it takes her to select parts. Even if she knows what colors she wants, they may not be there so she’ll have to decide on another color or type. I’d say the process should take no more than 25 minutes. Also, you can go a little early as they’ll likely let you in before your scheduled time.

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    I just had my parents pick me up 2 of the droid backpacks (in DHS) because they hadn’t had them when we’re were there for the AP previews. They said they were $60 each! Holy cow! When did that happen? Seems a tad (that’s sarcasm :-)) steep to me. Weren’t they $30 or $40 at first, or am I hallucinating?
    They were $40, that's insane

AngiTN

DIS Veteran
    They were $40, that's insane
    I’m 99% sure they were $49.99 before discounts when I bought mine. I got one during AP previews and the other earlier this month. DH bought mine separate earlier this month. I’ll get him to check what he paid

maybe they are 59.99 now?

• ksromack

DIS Veteran
    I’m 99% sure they were $49.99 before discounts when I bought mine. I got one during AP previews and the other earlier this month. DH bought mine separate earlier this month. I’ll get him to check what he paid

maybe they are 59.99 now?
    They were definitely $49.99 when we got ours opening week. AP/DVC discount was applicable so that helped. It is very well made and perfect for an R2 unit. Dh got it for his...my BB unit is a tad shorter and he travels in a clear backpack.

• KateMW

DIS Veteran
    We have a 2:30 reservation for my son. My husband will probably be the one to go with him. Will the four of us be able to enter the land together? Are they still doing timed entry? Going the first week of Feb if that matters. We wanted to go ride the rides after he built the lightsaber.

And just a little complaint, I'm bummed they don't allow three people so I could see him build it. :(

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
    We have a 2:30 reservation for my son. My husband will probably be the one to go with him. Will the four of us be able to enter the land together? Are they still doing timed entry? Going the first week of Feb if that matters. We wanted to go ride the rides after he built the lightsaber.

And just a little complaint, I'm bummed they don't allow three people so I could see him build it. :(
    Boarding Groups were only used 1 day in August and never again.

kmrt

Earning My Ears
    Any updates on Spira Credits, Backpacks, Sabaac Cards? Anyone know if there are still opportunities to trade with Jawas?

ninafeliz

DIS Veteran
    Any updates on Spira Credits, Backpacks, Sabaac Cards? Anyone know if there are still opportunities to trade with Jawas?
    My parents were able to get the Backpack and Spira GC last week, but that's probably old news at this point.

MomOTwins

The Mommy Fairy
    I think they know that with the steep price tag, if they allowed more people in they would just buy one for the family so they can all watch, and they want it to be "pay to play"--we're buying two lightsabers as a result, so I guess it worked for me. I don't love it either, but I understand; it's no different to me than obligating everyone to pay at prix fixe character meals. If they didn't make everyone pay, you can bet there'd be parents who buy a couple of meals and share with their kids, or feed their kids before.

Lindscap

Earning My Ears
    My husband has an appointment for Savi’s. Our party is the two of us and our 3 year old. My husband wants our son to go with him and help pick out parts, etc. Will he be allowed in since he is under 5? Or would they let me be the guest and hold the child? He’s small for his age.

SaintsManiac

Adventure is out there.
    Okayyyyy I am not paying $60 for the backpack. I'll have it sent to the front of the park for me in the box.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS