Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Does anyone know how much regular ponchos or umbrellas are at DHS? Has anyone recently seen the $100 Star Wars ponchos in Batuu?

Hearing rumours that there may be some new additions to the Droid Depot for May 4th. Talk of new C-Series (Chopper) parts, a clear BB unit and 2 new personality chips.

Droid Depot is definitely overdue new merch, as well as a good restock. Let’s hope it’s true.

Last edited:

Has the launch of the Galactic Starcruiser made it more challenging to get Savi's Workshop reservations? We have a 6-day trip scheduled beginning Aug. 8th, and we tried to book at both Midnight and 5:45 EST and found no availability for the entire trip. We followed up on the telephone reservation line, and they confirmed no availability throughout the trip window.

Sorry for the double post but also - Do they have Leia’s legacy hilt in atm and the Spira giftcards? And do you need to make a reservation to buy the legacy hilts now? Because my friend tried to go in and buy Leia’s last month and they wouldn’t let her in to buy it. They said she could only go in and look around which sounded odd to me.

Is Darth Vaders Legacy Lightsaber in stock always at Dok Onders (WDW)? It’s a must get for us and I need to know if it’s easy to get or we need to rope drop it or what! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Has the launch of the Galactic Starcruiser made it more challenging to get Savi's Workshop reservations? We have a 6-day trip scheduled beginning Aug. 8th, and we tried to book at both Midnight and 5:45 EST and found no availability for the entire trip. We followed up on the telephone reservation line, and they confirmed no availability throughout the trip window.
I am having the same problem. My trip starts Aug 11. I have been following the same process as you, Midnight and 5:45 est. Nothing! I bet you are correct about the Starcruiser!!! I noticed that the reservations were difficult to get in the past but they were "gettable". Now, it seems there really are no openings. Sorry, I didn't have answers but wanted to confirm that I am experiencing a very similar, almost exactly the same, problem.

So i have additional information. Disney just opened up a whole bunch for August. And it wasn't even at midnight or 5:45am. it was just a few minutes ago and i got a spot for 2. There is still availability. Also i had purchased "Alerts" from Mousewatchers. Best $15 I ever spent. I might have missed all these opening up. I even got the exact time and day that i wanted. Good luck

I am having the same problem. My trip starts Aug 11. I have been following the same process as you, Midnight and 5:45 est. Nothing! I bet you are correct about the Starcruiser!!! I noticed that the reservations were difficult to get in the past but they were "gettable". Now, it seems there really are no openings. Sorry, I didn't have answers but wanted to confirm that I am experiencing a very similar, almost exactly the same, problem.
Actually according to some with insider info that have posted in the Starcruiser groups (because people there haven't been able to get reservations either), there's some sort of supply issue happening with Savi's. Because of this, they have reduced the number of slots released at the moment. Supposedly it's temporary and they are working on correcting the issues asap and releasing slots regularly as they get inventory in.

So i have additional information. Disney just opened up a whole bunch for August. And it wasn't even at midnight or 5:45am. it was just a few minutes ago and i got a spot for 2. There is still availability. Also i had purchased "Alerts" from Mousewatchers. Best $15 I ever spent. I might have missed all these opening up. I even got the exact time and day that i wanted. Good luck
Just curious if the August dates included later in the month? I've been trying now for anytime between August 18-26th and haven't seen one opening for one person.

They did include later in the month. You need a US VPN to book from the UK. We managed to get a couple of slots for the 23rd August. I’m having issues with Droids though. Absolutely nothing available

They did include later in the month. You need a US VPN to book from the UK. We managed to get a couple of slots for the 23rd August. I’m having issues with Droids though. Absolutely nothing available

We're in the US, I just can't get even 1 appointment for the Droid Depot. So disappointing! I'll keep trying, really hoping to get it for this trip.

Is it true I can check at midnight for a droid depot/savis appointment on my 60 day mark?
I can't remember if I checked at 12am or 6am, but the Droid depot appointments for our visit didn't appear for several days after our 60 mark. They did finally show up one day (someone here posted and alerted me!), and I was able to get the preferred day/time no problem.

I can't remember if I checked at 12am or 6am, but the Droid depot appointments for our visit didn't appear for several days after our 60 mark. They did finally show up one day (someone here posted and alerted me!), and I was able to get the preferred day/time no problem.
To report back - yes, they were open at midnight! It was a tip for a friend and I was worried that I gave her bad info. But they got what they wanted!

Worried about bringing home the Savi's light saber on the plane. Has there been any issues with the plane not letting you bring it on the plane?? Does it fit in the over head compartment???? TSA confiscating any ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter