Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Dining - Oga’s + All Quick Service Food and Drinks

I'm using like 3 different services to hopefully score a 5 person reservation at Oga's end of July. I have a feeling I will have better luck splitting our group into 2 and 3, based on what other people have said about getting a last minute spot. Don't feel like paying anymore fees to find a spot though!

I'm using like 3 different services to hopefully score a 5 person reservation at Oga's end of July. I have a feeling I will have better luck splitting our group into 2 and 3, based on what other people have said about getting a last minute spot. Don't feel like paying anymore fees to find a spot though!
Are you signed up with Touring Plans? Their ADR finder is free.

It is so difficult to get a reservation, in my case I go alone. I think there are more possibilities if you go in a group, right?

I got my group of 5 into Oga's for the end of July like 30 minutes ago. I was signed up for four different ADR notification services. I was also checking the app obsessively when I was just sitting around at home. I got the spot while checking the app, and I think I snagged it before anything like touringplans or *********** could catch it.

It's an 8:40 reservation, but we are mostly night owls in my family so that might be best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!