Star Wars - Galactic Transformation - Adult

mich723

Earning My Ears
So, at midnight is when the excursions and activities opened up for pickings for my upcoming cruise. I've been on a Merrytime Cruise, but not any other "themed" cruises. This cruise will be a Star Wars cruise, and as an option, there is a hair-do, t-shirt, magnet, face painting activity available for adults on the Star Wars Day at Sea.
I didn't even know this was offered, and I bit the bullet and booked a time. Has anyone done this before? What are the t-shirts like? Is it worth the $54.95? It is Disney, but don't want to be underwhelmed by it, which I hardly ever am with this company. Is this something completely new Disney is offering and hasn't been offered on Star Wars cruises before for adults?

I'm so excited for this cruise and even more so that its a Star Wars one!

So, at midnight is when the excursions and activities opened up for pickings for my upcoming cruise. I've been on a Merrytime Cruise, but not any other "themed" cruises. This cruise will be a Star Wars cruise, and as an option, there is a hair-do, t-shirt, magnet, face painting activity available for adults on the Star Wars Day at Sea.
I didn't even know this was offered, and I bit the bullet and booked a time. Has anyone done this before? What are the t-shirts like? Is it worth the $54.95? It is Disney, but don't want to be underwhelmed by it, which I hardly ever am with this company. Is this something completely new Disney is offering and hasn't been offered on Star Wars cruises before for adults?

I'm so excited for this cruise and even more so that its a Star Wars one!

Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!