STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

OK, really? Called at 7am. Got the screener at 7:30, and was put into the queue with a estimated wait time of 2+ hours. 4 hours later, a recording comes on saying we are no longer taking any calls, and asks if I want to take a survey about my call experience.

Website now shows a new number (407-939-1800), but they are not taking any calls.

View attachment 617072

And oddly, there are no changes to the "available dates" on the website. So are they completely down or what? Hugely frustrating.

Actually there are a lot of new sold out dates on the website compared to where the day started. When looking at that page, make sure to use Incognito/private browsing on a newly opened page - otherwise I’ve noticed that calendar graphic really has a tendency to display out of day info.

Actually there are a lot of new sold out dates on the website compared to where the day started. When looking at that page, make sure to use Incognito/private browsing on a newly opened page - otherwise I’ve noticed that calendar graphic really has a tendency to display out of day info.

Tried it. No change in the calendar graphic. Most weekend in April are gone, and a few days at the beginning of May. That's hasn't changed in hours. And I'm using Chrome - so it's not an unusual browser.

Nope - North Americans only. All others need not apply. :D

Just kidding of course. This is open to everyone - I don't think it would be legal to limit something like this to only certain nationalities. :-)

Can’t book from the UK, got told it’s USA and Canada only at the moment! Even though I was told in chat last week it was open to all to book. :(

I would be shocked if Disney refused to accept anyone's credit card...

We have a different number/booking system for international. They are simply not able to book the Starcruiser yet and told us unless we’re are in North America the direct number (if you can get through) they won’t allow us to book. I think it’s due to the travel restrictions still in place. Once the travel ban lifts on Nov 8th it might be different…

Just an occasional snapshot of availability. Pretty interesting, IMO. March doesn’t show up any more since it’s full. April down to just a few voyages.

EAF8B485-79BD-4F44-BB1A-DE028EB12E5C.jpeg

I know we're all hearing them apologize for the inconvenience at length. At what point do they close down for the day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter