STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I am a bit upset I never got the chance to experience this. It was on my bucket list but I did not have the funds to do it before it closed. I would have in another year or two.

Shopdisney has some of the clothing on sale. Has anyone bought the adult tunic? Wondering if it is well-made.
I haven't purchased it but have seen several people wearing it. It looked high quality.

As a performer my heart breaks for this cast and crew.

I highly recommend Craig’s initial 3 plus hour video or Andrew Barth Feldman’s hilarious 20 something minutes of chaos to show how brilliant these humans are

@only hope, Someone else may have answered this further along in the thread, but I can tell you that the uniform jacket (is that the tunic?) is extremely well made. My husband and I each got one. His fit perfectly. Mind did not fit so well, but it fit passably. We were able to arrange a trip at the last minute after calling very frequently and finding no openings. So we had just a short time before we traveled, and no time for alterations. I plan to get my jacket altered. It will be worth it.

Sorry if this has been discussed already (I haven't kept up with the news) but have they announced yet exactly what this will become for the future now that it has closed???

Great concept on paper just not enough customer uptake due to the cost vs limited stay ratio.
Unless Disney comes up with a way to reuse this built for purpose resort then they will just leave it to rot in place and take the write-off.

The resort rooms a very small, no windows, and a very small number of rooms total. Very limited dining options, no resort amenities (pools, grounds) and the "Star Wars" tech is already obsolete.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter