Star Wars Galactic Spectacular and Fantasmic in same night? Doable?

OatsZoo

DIS Veteran
I only have one day in Hollywood Studios. Star Wars Galactic Spectacular and Fantasmic are both on that night, one at 8:30 and the other at 9:00. Is it possible to do both in the same night or do I have to park hop another day to see the other. I am on a solo trip so I don't really have to worry about lots of room or finding a spot for a group of people.

Looking for thoughts on these shows. I have only ever been when HS only had Fantasmic going on.

I only have one day in Hollywood Studios. Star Wars Galactic Spectacular and Fantasmic are both on that night, one at 8:30 and the other at 9:00. Is it possible to do both in the same night or do I have to park hop another day to see the other. I am on a solo trip so I don't really have to worry about lots of room or finding a spot for a group of people.

Looking for thoughts on these shows. I have only ever been when HS only had Fantasmic going on.

No, sorry. They are normally scheduled so that it is virtually impossible to see both in the same night.

Assuming that F! is at 8:30 and SWS is at 9:00, if you sit near an exit at F! and leave before it's over, you can probably make your way back over to the Chinese Theatre to sort of see SWS. You won't be in a good position to really enjoy SWS and see all that it is, and you will have missed the end of F!.

When you leave Fantasmic! and head down Sunset Boulevard and are close to Hollywood Boulevard,there will be a Cast Member holding a sign that says "Fireworks Viewing" and they will point you to the sidewalk by the Brown Derby and there is a viewing area past the Brown Derby for Guests leaving F!.

Another option is to leave F! and just watch Star Wars-A Galactic Spectacular from the "beginning" of Hollywood Boulevard.:)

You will be able to a good portion of Star Wars-A Galactic Spectacular-the amount will depend on how soon you get out of the Hollywood Hills Amphitheater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter