Star Wars Dessert Party-August; Making a Reservation Glitch Help

MumziMom

Mouseketeer
I've been looking for reservations in August for:
"Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party at Disney's Hollywood Studios"

I kept checking daily. Yesterday the calendar for August appeared to go "live" but I couldn't find any reservations for any of our days. It seemed strange. I tried a different browser/clearing my cache, restarting my computer, and finally called Disney. They didn't have any notification of the August dates going live, couldn't get me a reservation, and told me to try every day. I tried again this morning, still a "no go" - tried all the strategies I tried before. Still no dates available, even thought I could click on them. So I clicked on the last day of July to see if July was working - it showed times available. So then I clicked back in August, and times were then available. Made my reservation without a hitch. Truly a head scratcher. Thought that this might help someone else trying to find a reservation.

I have searched daily. August was completely gray when I looked yesterday and today it was completely bookable. (Is that a word?)

I also made a reservation for August today on 8/8.... I had been checking daily yesterday the dates were gray and today I could book.

Where do I look online in order to book this? TIA

I'm sorry I opened this thread. It prompted me to book it for our Aug trip lol. I wasn't going to do it because of cost. I keep adding things to this trip. I can't even say well there's alcohol because I upgraded to club level 2 weeks ago, lol. Good thing dh has just been go with the flow.

I'm sorry I opened this thread. It prompted me to book it for our Aug trip lol. I wasn't going to do it because of cost. I keep adding things to this trip. I can't even say well there's alcohol because I upgraded to club level 2 weeks ago, lol. Good thing dh has just been go with the flow.
I know - I did it because my two adult kids and their significant others will be joining us - the three guys are HUGE Star Wars geeks, and I wanted to make sure that we had a good viewing spot for the light show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter