Star Wars™ Stateroom Experience - Looking for Photos

bbgood78

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

I was hoping to see if anyone has any pictures of the Star Wars Stateroom Experience (Includes Pillow and Throw). I booked it yesterday for our cruise in a couple weeks for our sons 4th Bday but i was wanting to see if anyone has any pics as the one on the website is really small.

thanks

Hey, 1800 posts and I don't remember if ie very posted a pic before.
You can see the door magnet in the background.

Nice! Yours were the glow in the dark ones? Did they glow very much at night (ie: keep you awake)?

They had a nice glow with the lights off, kids loved it almost as much as me. Didn't keep me awake, YMMV. The blanket/throw is awesome , use it EVERY day. Very similar quality to the Frozen one, if you have done that in room gift.

Did you have trouble packing up the pillow? I thought of getting that package, but worried I'd have to leave the pillow behind.

Did you have trouble packing up the pillow? I thought of getting that package, but worried I'd have to leave the pillow behind.

I always pack an empty bag in my suitcase, a duffle bag or a big carry bag, that way I have room on the return trip for souvenirs, etc. I put all the non-fragile stuff (clothes if needed) in the soft bag, and then have plenty of room for fragile stuff in my original luggage. Of course, it depends on how you got the the Port and if you have room in the plane/car for another bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter