Stalking Stitch from sunset lakes dec 2010 pre trippie

Hey Louise,

Was just wondering if you'd heard any update on the Jeff Hardy/TNA situation? If not, I was gonna suggest have you tried contacting Jeff himself via his official website or Twitter??

Had the pleasure of meeting Jeff a few years ago (Shhhh, don't tell anyone I'm a wrestling fan :rolleyes1) and he's a very nice guy! I'd certainly give it a shot if you don't hear back from TNA themselves!

Good Luck!

Hey Louise,

Was just wondering if you'd heard any update on the Jeff Hardy/TNA situation? If not, I was gonna suggest have you tried contacting Jeff himself via his official website or Twitter??

Had the pleasure of meeting Jeff a few years ago (Shhhh, don't tell anyone I'm a wrestling fan :rolleyes1) and he's a very nice guy! I'd certainly give it a shot if you don't hear back from TNA themselves!

Good Luck!

No news yet but Im working on no news is good nes as if it was a no for deinate we would have heard by now ??
My hubby has tried contact via twitter and heard nothing back but Ill certaintly have a look at his website and wow my little man would be so envious of you metting his hero :thumbsup2

His teacher at primary school is a massive wrestling fan too and she recently met Carlito and got a tshirt off him she promptly gave it to Cam and he said Thanks but I dont really like him !!:rotfl2:

Will keep you posted on any success i get !

No news yet but Im working on no news is good nes as if it was a no for deinate we would have heard by now ??
My hubby has tried contact via twitter and heard nothing back but Ill certaintly have a look at his website and wow my little man would be so envious of you metting his hero :thumbsup2

His teacher at primary school is a massive wrestling fan too and she recently met Carlito and got a tshirt off him she promptly gave it to Cam and he said Thanks but I dont really like him !!:rotfl2:

Will keep you posted on any success i get !

Awww!

If it falls through keep an eye out as I know TNA are touring the UK in January and when they/WWE come they often do appearances such as signings etc. WWE are also in the UK next month if there's any other's he likes they usually do a signing or 2.

Really hope they get back to you and are able to work something out! I did look on Jeff's website, as there used to be a fanmail address you could write to for him but I can't seem to find it. If I come across it I'll let you know :)

Awww!

If it falls through keep an eye out as I know TNA are touring the UK in January and when they/WWE come they often do appearances such as signings etc. WWE are also in the UK next month if there's any other's he likes they usually do a signing or 2.

Really hope they get back to you and are able to work something out! I did look on Jeff's website, as there used to be a fanmail address you could write to for him but I can't seem to find it. If I come across it I'll let you know :)

Aww thank you.
Im afraid Cam is now just following Jeff Hardy. I cant remeber the last tiem he watched the whole of WWE. I think with or without a jeff hardy meet we will be going to watch TNA one evening as that would make his year.
There is an email for the hardys PR team on the hardyboys website so if i dont hear anything soon ill give that a shot - cant hurt can it ?

Aww thank you.
There is an email for the hardys PR team on the hardyboys website so if i dont hear anything soon ill give that a shot - cant hurt can it ?

Maybe we could all email him....that couldn't hurt either! Let us know if you want us to start "Cam"paigning!!

Guess what I recieved in the post today ????

A letter confirming Cameron is fit to fly :banana::banana::banana:
So for the very first time since our holiday was booked we know we are actually going to make it !!! :banana::banana::banana:

Other exciting news is that Keira is having a custom made cotume made. She is obssessed with Buzz lightyear and toy story but all the costumes are for boys. So I have asked for a buzz lightyear dress - will show pictures when its done.

The fact that she is sooooo into Buzz lightyear is quite weird really because on our very first trip Buzz lightyear was the must see character for all the boys an now nearly 6 years later its a must see again !:love::love:
Maybe I should change my username to Buzz for girls ???
:rotfl2:

So now Im actually able to purchase the tickets for MVMCP and also really believe we are going - Whoop whoop!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:dance3: :dance3:

:banana:

Oh Louise thats fantastic news, you must be soooooooooooo pleased:lovestruc:lovestruc

Cant wait to see Keira's costume:hug::hug:

I love the recent news Louise...I'm going to have a little dance :banana: :banana:

I cannot wait to see Keira's Buzz dress, it sounds awfully cute! :cutie:

More good news today we are going to be staying for one at ...

SARATOGA SPRINGS :banana::banana::banana:

A massive thank you to Jets Fan who has sorted it out for us as th most wonderful surprise ever!!
So on the 2nd Dec we will be attending MVMCP and then returning to saratoga springs for the night - what an amazing surprise.

The kids were blown away with the news and Dan shouted " yes yes yes Im staying with Mickey mouse !
Cam quickly checked how many days we have left and everyone is so very excited!!!:):):)
Big smiles all round :love:

So after realising I had got all the days wrong on our rough iterniary we now have nearly finalissed it again only now we have the most wonderful addition of a night on Disney property !! A first for us!!

So after weeks of trying to manage to get a working plan together we have finally got there :woohoo:

Feel free to point out anything Ive overlooked.

Monday 29/11
Arrive @ 3.20pm quick visit to Publix .

Tuesday 30/11
Magic Kingdom crystal Palace ADR @ 8.15am - Im very excited to get pics on a empty main street. I know that Magic kingdom is not the best choice for today but I need to go to see the castle to feel like ive arrived :)

Wednesday 1/12
Hollywood Studios with a bit of free time in afternoon

Thursday 2/12
Transfer to Saratoga Springs then explore resorts and DTD for lunch. We are then going to MVMCP - after so much agonising over this event we are going for it after all you need to do and see things for yourself before you can make judgements.

Friday 3/12
After our late night today is a leisurly start with a trip to mall @ millenia when everyone surfaces from bed. Cheesecake factory is pencilled in as I :love: cheesecake and on finding out they do a gluten free cheesecake it became a must try.

Saturday 4/12
We have an ADR at Ohanas for breakfast and then im thinking mini golf and a trip to dtd to see Santa.

Sunday 5/12
Full day in Epcot.

Monday 6/12
Trip to Give Kids The world.
We cant go to Florida and not visit Camerons star of hope after the year we have had Im in desperate need to see this star shining bright :wizard:

Tuesday 7/12
Full day at Hollywood Studios - Keira and I are off to see Oso and Handy Manny at the Playhouse Disney breakfast whilst the boys and Wayne get their fix of the ust do rides.

Wednesday 8/12
Full day in Magic Kingdom finishing with the wishes dessert party popcorn::

Thursday 9/12
:scared1: REST :scared1:

Friday 10/12
A very early start as we are off to universal to meet Tina and EM (Jets Fan) we have a breakfast adr at 8.30 in the 3 broomsticks :goodvibes

Saturday 11/12
Planning on attcking HP land early again and another day with Tina and Em (If they can manage two days with us that is :lmao:)

Sunday 12/12
Fast becoming a tradition for us to watch Illuminations on last day so Epcot is park of the day.

Monday 13/12
Free choice day and departure day.
We have late checkout so we are going to give check in at DTD a miss and let the kids pick a park ( Im secretly hoping its Mk so i get to say bye to my beloved castle )

So guys over to you - let me know what you think !!

Looks like lots of fun ahead for the entire group. You've got a solid plan and I can't think of a thing I'd change. Know you'll enjoy your stay at Saratoga Springs. Best wishes.

Looks like your going to be very busy Louise:scared1:

Only other thing I would suggest is Celebrations one evening so the kids can play in the "snow":laughing:

Looks like your going to be very busy Louise:scared1:

Only other thing I would suggest is Celebrations one evening so the kids can play in the "snow":laughing:

Oh gosh ur right I have plenty of free evenings that I can work that into - thanks for the reminder !!

We were there had it all figured out and then in true Us style we turn it all on its head by adding another week just 12 weeks away from the holiday - heres the story of how fate extends a stay . . .

Wayne is called into office at work and told he still has a week holiday to take before the end of Dec - doe he want the week before his holidays ?? To which wayne replies NO :scared1: and books this week off.
Next morning he is telling me he said no because he didnt want a week of waiting - I reprimand him and tell him HE DOES want that week and then we can go for longer :banana: As you can imagine the chat lasted all of about 5 secs before he realises the error of his ways and makes a call to work to say he would be in this week and would actually like the week before.

Then I get very busy phoning the christian Lewist trust to ask them if they could look into changing our flights. This is where the service from them is invaluable a change of flight at this late stage would ordinarily be impossible- so big huge thanks to them for the amazing service they have set up with Virgin atlantic for children with cancer and their families :thumbsup2

Now during this call Barbara asked me what we were planning to do about accomadation ? erm not really thought that far ahead im fighting the urge not to bounce on my bed at the prospect of 3 weeks in Florida ! Thoughts on where we were sleeping had not even entered my head yet :rotfl:
She then suggests we might like to use their villa and there is no charge :dance3::dance3: I am now seriously past excitement :cheer2:
After accepting the offer and managing to finish the call without screaming down the phone I do quite literally do the banana dance :banana::banana::banana:

Then a quick email to car hire and we are all sorted for 3 weeks :cloud9:

Today we have realised that the week we have added is actually Thanksgiving so we plan on saying hi to the castle on the first day and then avoiding the parks until after the thanksgiving crowds have left.
This means a more relaxed start to the holiday and Im so super excited Ive not ate for 4 whole days :rotfl2:

So we now have to rearrange the iternairy but hey its worth it :) Suggestions where to go outside the parks very welcome :rolleyes1

Good news, Louise. Better start getting in shape right now. You're going to have to find an extra week's worth of stamina, but I think you're up to the challenge.

I'll join you in that dance Louise :dance3::banana::banana::banana::dance3: that is GREAT news. Is there anything that you weren't going to manage to fit into your original plan that you could do now? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts