Staggered BoG (and PPO) questions

CarrieR

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Please forgive me if this is addressed somewhere - I tried searching and couldn't find anything relevant.

I dropped the ball on booking BoG and am currently trying to pick up piecemeal reservations for a large party - either for a lunch or a PPO breakfast. (Obviously this would never work with a TS but should be okay since it's a QS and we pick our spots!)

Questions:

1) With lunch - how far apart can our reservations be and still be able to check in together? If I have 12:50, 1, 1:10 - can we all check in at 1 or will the 12:50 be "too late"? Can we all check in at 12:50?

2) For PPO breakfast - how late can my reservation be to still be allowed through with the PPO group at 7:45? I've gotten a few 8s, 8:05s, but also as late as 8:20 and I don't have everyone yet. I've heard you can check in at 8 even if your res is a few minutes later, but I wasn't sure how late "a few minutes" was.

Thanks in advance for any insights on either question!

Many times we have staggered times for meals and they always let us check in together and sit together. Sometimes about 20 minutes apart. We have done this at BOG all the time and never have an issue. The only problem is they could make you wait until the later time - but you shouldn't have a problem.

As for you 2nd question - I really can't answer that - but maybe someone else can. I hope that helps.

I don't mind waiting for the later time at all - as long as they'll let us stick together. I figured we could always have the "checked in" guests wait on the bridge - but it's hot in the summer! Lol!

Thanks, I appreciate it!

For PPO you can all check in at the same time and seat yourselves together. It won't be a problem.

Keep in mind that everyone is allowed in the park at 7:45 now, so that's not the issue in any way. You'll all be allowed through the Hub together as well.

Thanks! I meant back through the hub to BoG. I'll keep cracking away at these 1s & 2s and hope to get enough for the group!

As long as your breakfast reservations are all before 9:00 am (park opening), you will all be allowed to go to BOG at the same time. . .as soon as they let anyone head there.

I've got 8:05, 8:10, 8:20, 8:45, 8:50, 8:55. They'll really let my 8:55 in at 8?! Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!