Stage shows not to miss

dave 2

Mouseketeer
We are on a 3 night Dream cruise in March with two boys 12 & 14. Wondering about stage shows which would be of interest to them. I hear Believe and Golden Mickeys seem to be favs with Villains hit or miss. Will be a feat to bring them to any shows so 1st one better be good. Which would you recommend for this age/gender? Thanks.

Villains Tonight was my very favorite!! Now, I have 2 ALL boys, so that may play a part on it. I would say its a don't miss.

Disney Dreams. *Do they have this on the Dream or Fantasy?*

Ann Marie and Peter Pan. Gets me teary every time.

Our last cruise with my DD13 we saw it again. It was so cute at the end my daughter teared up too. It was such a lovely moment I don't always get with a 13 year old. I'll never forget it. We talk about that sometimes. She said "I don't know why I cried." I said "I do." :thumbsup2

Mousepal1980 posted a 6 part on YouTube. It's the part 6 that gets to us every time!

They do NOT have Disney Dreams on the new ships, "Believe" is in its place.

I much prefer Dreams after having seen it again last week for the first time in 2 years. Believe is a little too critical of having a scientific mind. I'm all for dreaming and believing in magic but it was a little sour for us. :confused3 I'm not sure it'd be a win with most teens? Hopefully some parents will chime in for you.

We also enjoy Villains Tonight! I'd choose that and Golden Mickeys, especially with boys. One for the humor and the other for the "Classic Disney" and music.

The only one we would go see on that ship is the Golden Mickeys.

We never miss any of the shows. Even DS19 who has been cruising since he was 6 likes them.

i liked the one on the last night on the Dream the best.
What's it called? Believe?
i don't remember.
I liked all three nights and i wouldn't miss any of them, but i liked the last one the best.
Second best was villains tonight.
but i liked all 3.

scrapycruiser said:
Has anyone seen Aladdin on the Fantasy ? How was it ?
We will be on the ship Mar 2 :cool1:

Good in June, not as good in December.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You'll have to decide for yourself! A lot of people love Believe, but that was the one show that neither DH, DD or myself cared for. At all. Didn't like the music or the storyline. Can't imagine teen boys being thrilled by that one. Villains, on the other hand, I think would really appeal to boys. That was DH's favorite. Golden Mickeys was the favorite for DD and me.

Thanks everyone. Looks like we will see all shows. As usual, Disney seems to have first rate productions and I'm sure there's something for everyone.

We were on the Jan. 12 Fantasy cruise and Aladdin was our favorite show. That being said, we enjoyed all of the shows and didn't want to miss any.

I have to say I did not care for Villains on the dream and Aladdin on the Fantasy (just saw that one two weeks ago). Believe is a great show and Golden Mickeys is fun, if not slightly dated as far as the movies chosen to be a part of it. and, as much as it makes me sad to say it, I was SO looking forward to Wishes on the Fantasy and could not get past the horrible acting of the three main actors. I've heard hat the entertainment crew on the Fantasy is getting ready to switch, so maybe you'll get a little luckier than I

My family saw Buckets and Boards and said they were awesome! I'm sad I missed them.

My son and I really did not care for Villains on the Dream at all. Left half way through. We did not have time for any other shows on our 3 day. Watching to see what else is popular on the Fantasy for our next cruise. It is longer so we are hoping to see more. But after Villains we are a little gun shy about bothering to go see the big productions at all.

My son and I really did not care for Villains on the Dream at all. Left half way through. We did not have time for any other shows on our 3 day. Watching to see what else is popular on the Fantasy for our next cruise. It is longer so we are hoping to see more. But after Villains we are a little gun shy about bothering to go see the big productions at all.

Don't let that sway you. We didn't like Villains either but loved all the others. Especially Believe, Golden Mickeys, Disney Dreams and I hear that Aladdin is very popular !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter