STACKING DISNEY DIRECT! BUMMER but Promo's over :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also go to naughtycodes.com to see discount codes that are available from a ton of retailers. You just put the retailer's name in that you are looking for and it will list all of the codes available, even special sales that they might be having.

IStoleMyKidsPins said:
When you apply the DisneyVisa 25% code, when does it show up? During check-out?

I think it should allow you to apply it right away. Are you talking about the visacostumes code for 25% off of costumes?

t&csmom said:
I completely agree because I work for the catalog and because we are not bringing in enough money we are selling in feb. So therefore about 300 people are going to be out of a job. Many of them have been her for 15 plus years. I think sometimes you need to ask yourself Is saving me 10 bucks work it. When ever some one gets something for free someone else has to pay. Some of us will probably have to be on welfare or get some kind of help from the state now and I believe that you will be paying for that.

I have to disagree with you. My husband worked for disneydirect for 8 years and now his store is gone. He was a great CM and never missed a single day of work--but the company didn't care about that. It's only 2 weeks since they sold out and no way does he blame any of his customers for getting great deals for the changes that the WDC made. This is about the almighty dollar and the WDC figured it was better to get rid of many of their retail divisions and they are the ones that do not care about their loyal cast members. My husband was thrilled when folks walked out of the Disney Catalog Outlet with a great bargain. He used to encourage the managers to put more stuff on sale. When people didn't have coupons, he would hand them out. When there were bargains, he would tell people about them. Believe me, if disneydirect wanted to block people from combining discount codes, they would. Their IT team is top notch, so I believe they certainly know what they are doing. Since we do not know exactly how much longer the catalog and disneydirect.com will be around I would certainly encourage everyone to make use of these great avenues of purchasing disney items we all love because they may disappear sooner than we know. I am such a huge shopper on disneydirect.com that I am a Platinum Best Guest which tells you we certainly do our part in keeping the company in business. The sale of the catalog is not tied to people getting a good deal. This is all part of the sale last year of the Disney Stores to the Children's place.

SueEllen said:
Good grief! Like I needed anything else, but the ladies polo shirts were marked down to $12.99--with stacking 30% worth of discounts they came to $9 each (SIGH) so now I am going to have 5 colors (like I need that.)
BUT, I saw the Buzz luggage I got my son last sale at 50% off of the price I paid previously (as well as the Hercules costume going down $10 more.) I have to stay FAR away from the Disney Direct website!!!

:)
Thanks for the tips.
Sue Ellen

Sue Ellen, we can be twins because I also have one of every color (ok I got 2 navy ones). I combined all of the codes I could, plus hubby's CM discount before it ended, and got my shirts for 72% off....$5.23. Cheaper than a tee-shirt.

mtblujeans said:
If you play the Spooktacular Game you can win a discount code, too. :sunny:

I played this game yesterday and I won. They said they would send me my 25% off code via email and I have yet to receive it. I just sent they an email so hopefully I will get my code! I waited all day to get and finally just ordered.

Whewww that was a lot of work but it worked! Got my dh and son Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook costumes! Arrrggg! Can't beat an $80.00 discount!

Thank you OP! That was awesome!

alacazander said:
Whewww that was a lot of work but it worked! Got my dh and son Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook costumes! Arrrggg! Can't beat an $80.00 discount!

Thank you OP! That was awesome!

DH wanted to be Jack Sparrow, but the costume was not on sale, nor did I want to spend over 40 on it.

luv2go2disney said:
I played this game yesterday and I won. They said they would send me my 25% off code via email and I have yet to receive it. I just sent they an email so hopefully I will get my code! I waited all day to get and finally just ordered.

I won a few days ago and it said it would mail my 25% off code via email and I never got it. I emailed them, and it took several days--but they sent my code to me. NOW....here's the interesting part. They did NOT send a code for 25% off, but they sent a code for $25 giftcard. Which I was thrilled about---I wonder why they changed. If you look at the rules and details, it doesn't even list a 25% off prize (but it was listed there a week ago when I won--math geek--I like to see how many of each prize they award)--I think they offfered that at first and then changed their minds--and decided to do $25 instead since they know some of us could really "do some damage" with 25% off.

Anyway--CONGRATS on your prize--isn't it fun!!!!

frannn said:
DH wanted to be Jack Sparrow, but the costume was not on sale, nor did I want to spend over 40 on it.

I just took out my bill and the Jack Sparrow Pirate Costume for dh was not on sale $79.50 but with all the discounts it came out to $35.77! Also the matching sword and eye patch orginally was $12.50 and came out to be $5.62! You could get both for your $40.00 limit!

Just takes forever to stack those codes!

I can't log in. I've tried twice. I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

It keeps telling me to shop anonymously.

mt2

mt2 said:
I can't log in. I've tried twice. I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

It keeps telling me to shop anonymously.

mt2

That kept happening to me too. I had to get my members name and password sent to me again. I also think it might be case sensitive!

eyepatch and sword for 40.61 before shipping. Is there a free shipping or other code? I've got DMC10, Disneytreat, 25% off costunes (Visa code), and Halloweenfun (I think). Am I missing anything? Anyway to still get free shipping? For almost 50 after shipping and tax, I think I may still pass on this costume.

Is this still working???
I just spent almost an hour shopping for stuff (got over $50 worth in my basket) and every code I put in will not work...not a single one of them.
Jennifer. :flower:

I may just not order, as I have ordered enough already.

I have in my cart right now:

Prince phillip costume
prince phillips sword
belle costume
snow white costume
snow white head band
minnie shimmer pants
finding nemo snowglobe
lizzie mcguire pj's

My subtotal is $176.48
= $132.53

The only codes that would go through for me was visaschool0510, halloweenfun, dmc10, and I think thats it.

The fall fun05 and disneytreat are inactive. I played the disney halloween game this morning and they gave me the code disneytreat but for some reason its not working. Is there any free shipping codes? Do you think this is a good deal? I'm buying the costumes for Xmas gifts. They like to play dress up.

i've been fiddling around with my order a bit and my new cart looks like this:

Finding nemo snowglobe
herbie pj pal
minnie pj pal
lizzie mc guire pjs
power ranger pjs
prince phillip sword
prince phillip costume
belle costume
snow white costume
pirate boys costume
pirate accesories
minnie shimmer pants

Total is $246.94
- 74.99 in coupons
= $171.xx

But then when I go to check out it then says shipping,handling, and taxes are $27.87 making the order $199.83. :rolleyes:
Not sure if I should wait and hope for cheaper prices on the costumes. But, if I wait too long it may not be anything left. And there is not a local Disney store in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter