st tropez

soontobebride

Mouseketeer
Hi

I am getting married in November and am currently trying out tans for the wedding day. St. Tropez is great but I am arriving in Florida 2 weeks before our actual wedding (I am from the UK) to get things organised etc. However I am not sure if and where they do St Tropez, we don't actually drive when we are in America can anyone suggest where I could go to get a top up St. Tropez.

I have never heard of it in America, only from watching Katie Price and Peter's television show. I know that you can get a spray on tan which is either airbrush or Mystic (you go in a booth and it sprays you). Usually there are tan places everywhere in Florida.

Do you know of any spray tan places? as i have pale english skin and dont want to blend in with my wedding dress:rotfl2:

I use fake bake which is much better than st tropez IMO. I got 2 bottles of the spray stuff from QVC which has it as a really good price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter