St. Patties Day at DL!

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
I just realized that we will be arriving on St Patrick's Day.....does DL do anything to celebrate?

I'm pretty sure they 'don't' have green beer if that's what you mean. (sorry):rolleyes1

We were there last year on St. Patty's day and they had some St. Patty's merchandise and a few of the stores at CA had some frontage with holiday decorations, but that was about all I noticed.

We'll be arriving the same day you are---so excited about our trip!
:woohoo:

We were there last year on St. Patty's day and they had some St. Patty's merchandise and a few of the stores at CA had some frontage with holiday decorations, but that was about all I noticed.

We'll be arriving the same day you are---so excited about our trip!
:woohoo:

If all goes as planned I will be there around the same time as you all. I think I am planning on being at CA that day, so it will be neat to see if they have anything. Anyone know if they have special ears???:)

If all goes as planned I will be there around the same time as you all. I think I am planning on being at CA that day, so it will be neat to see if they have anything. Anyone know if they have special ears???:)

Great!! I hope you all have wonderful trips!! And how cool would that be.....lime green mickey EARS!!! Just for us DISSERS!! We'll be at DCA that day too 'cause we don't get in until about 2pm.

Great!! I hope you all have wonderful trips!! And how cool would that be.....lime green mickey EARS!!! Just for us DISSERS!! We'll be at DCA that day too 'cause we don't get in until about 2pm.

Very cool and lime green Mickey ears would be so cool!!!:goodvibes

We're gonna be there on the 17th also and I was wondering the same thing. I am hoping that I can pick up a "Kiss me I'm Irish" tshirt at Old Navy or somewhere and maybe get some kisses from the characters. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter