St. John Barefoot Sail & Snorkel

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
Has anyone done this excursion? Can you tell me more about it than what is on the DCL site? How long do you really get to enjoy the water on St. John? Thanks.

I believe that we did this one 7 years ago. You take a taxi ride to the marina and board a catamaran. You sail over to st. johns. We were in the water snorkeling for well over an hour. and we were there before everyone else showed up. The beach was a short swim away (we anchored near the reef). i don't think that anyone went over to the beach - everyone snorkeled. We had a very good time.

I believe that we did this one 7 years ago. You take a taxi ride to the marina and board a catamaran. You sail over to st. johns. We were in the water snorkeling for well over an hour. and we were there before everyone else showed up. The beach was a short swim away (we anchored near the reef). i don't think that anyone went over to the beach - everyone snorkeled. We had a very good time.

Thanks, rabbit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter