SSR - wired or wireless internet?

Detailor

DIS Veteran
Our first SSR visit is coming right up. Is internet service wireless at this resort? Thanks.

Dick Taylor

Internet service at SSR is wired. If you forget your cable, there is one in the closet. It costs $9.95 for a 24 hour period.

They offer wireless in the common areas by the main pool.

I may be wrong on this. I saw a guy using his computer by the pool last month when we stayed at SSR. He may have not been on the Internet. I can't verify WI-FI availability on-line and I have checked several websites.

I may be wrong on this. I saw a guy using his computer by the pool last month when we stayed at SSR. He may have not been on the Internet. I can't verify WI-FI availability on-line and I have checked several websites.

Thanks for looking into that further. I guess I can by-pass working at poolside if there's no wireless available out there. :)

Dick Taylor

Your not wrong. You can use wireless by the pool. (I don't recommend this, pcs don't like water and you can't control all those kids that aren't yours. Plus once again not EVERYONE at Disney is honest so at least one member of your party needs to stay WITH the PC while you are at the pool.)

They offer wireless in the common areas by the main pool.

Just be aware that the wired in-room internet and the wireless internet at the pool are separate charges - they are not interchangeable. You'll probably want to pick one or the other unless you don't mind paying twice for the same service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter