Closed. SSR - Transfer only - 150 points 17$ pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigscout79

Earning My Ears
I have 150 points at SSR with a October 2019 use year. Points are able to be used immediately and may be banked for future use.

All points transfer interest only please. We have been DVC members since 2005 and have experience with both renting and transferring points. References available.

Points are $17 per point plus PayPal fees. Transfers will be made once payment via PayPal has been confirmed. Can do transfer via three way call with both parties and Member Service.

Thank you!

Great! Yes, we've done transfers before. We're out of the house, but will get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

I am interested still. We got very busy this afternoon. So sorry. I have to get more posts in order to pm you. I am working on that then will send you one. Thanks.

I do not have the ability to PM. is there another way to discuss. I have been a member since 2005 as well and have done one transfer before. One question if the points are for use year October 2019...will I be able to bank these for next year?

Just checked with member services, yes transferred points can be banked.

I know it can be frustrating, but Disboards does not allow posting phone numbers or emails addresses here - the sticky threads above explain how to get the 10 posts necessary prior to sending PMs. We will take whoever is able to commit and get in contact with us first. Thanks, happy to help any way we can.

The sticky threads I am referring to are:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/emails-and-phone-numbers-may-not-be-posted-on-this-board.3669202/ and
https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Thanks.

Thank you for responding.
Since only one transfer is allowed per use year, we prefer to transfer the whole 150 points at one time.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!