SSR or Epcot resort?

lomillerin

DIS Veteran
Would you pick a 1 bedroom at SSR or a YC/BC or BW standard room? and Why?

The 1 bedroom will be about 300.00 more over 10 days.

I love the BW area, and might choose that (though I'm also sort of cheap, so I might stick with SSR).

It depends on how important location to Epcot/MGM is to you. SSR is farther from the parks, but also very relaxing and near DD.

How many people?

The 1 bedroom has a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. I would chose BCV for the location and SAB

4 people.

We can only get the 1 bedroom at SSR and would have to be in a standard room at BW or YC/BC

I'd stay at the Swan/Dolphin before I'd stay in a room at Boardwalk. We didn't like Boardwalk at all but that might just be us. Swan/Dolphin had so much more to offer in room size, food-wise, shopping-wise and the boats to MGM and Epcot were awesome.

Depends on your fave park. For my teen, he seems to think that MGM will be his fave, I believe that Epcot will be my fave. Since we are DLR AP holders we believe that at MK we only need a day there so an Epcot resort is for us. Price wise the Swan/Dolphin is the better choice. As far as not being able to use DME or DDP, that is no biggie to us. We wouldn't use DME anyway and the dining plan has TOO MUCH food on it for us. JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter