SSR fridges

Miss Jessr!ca

Yeah! She disciplines me real good.
Does anyone know how big the refridgerators are in the SSR Studios?

and whats the best place to order groceries from?

They are a bit bigger then Dorm fridges.

They have a small top area for freezer maybe 4 inches that runs across the entire top.Can holder in the door,a few shelfs that are removable.

We rent a car to go to the store so can't help with the delivery services. I know Garden grocer rings a bell from here on the DIS but not sure.

You might also want to post any questions on SSR on the DVC Planning board. We stayed at SSR this past summer and loved it. The DVC Planning board was great for any questions I had prior to the trip. We were booked for a studio but to our "welcome" surprise, we were upgraded to a 1 bedroom villa which was awesome!! You'll love SSR, it's beautiful!:thumbsup2

The studio fridges are about 3 feet tall. They hold quite a bit, especially if you're used to having to make do with dorm size fridges in the other resorts. The dorm fridges are approximately 2 cubic feet, and the studio units are approximately 5 cubic feet. I am able to easily fit larger items in the studio refrigerators that I can't fit in the smaller ones, like milk, juice or soda in large bottles. The freezer doesn't hold much though, and you can't really keep ice cream solid in it very well (we tried buying ice cream bars at the gift shop and putting them in the freezer section for later, and they were very soft when we went back to eat them). But we were able to keep frozen dinners in there OK.

ok cool.
ive been to SSR befor just in a 2 bedroom villa with my brother, and grandparents. which had a full sized kitchen.
but htis time were staying in a studio because its going to be a huge family trip and each family gets their own studio room.
my moms never been to disney and she was wondering about the fridges and stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter