SSR 2BR Location

Woody412

Mouseketeer
Are the 2BRs scattered throughout the resort or are they centralized in a certain location? We rented for our next trip because, go figure, we’ve already exhausted our point supply. I caught the bug this year. Just wondering if I’ll have to ask the owner to put in a request.

Did you book preferred or standard?

Standard. Best case scenario is the Paddock I think. I’m not sure which areas are preferred, just would prefer somewhere with a pool. The distance to Disney Springs doesn’t really matter, we’ll probably only go once.

Standard. Best case scenario is the Paddock I think. I’m not sure which areas are preferred, just would prefer somewhere with a pool. The distance to Disney Springs doesn’t really matter, we’ll probably only go once.
Preferred is Springs and Congress Park. Standard is Paddock, Grandstand and Carousel. Every area has a pool except for Carousel. Congress Park is considered a leisure pool and not themed pool.

Preferred is Springs and Congress Park. Standard is Paddock, Grandstand and Carousel. Every area has a pool except for Carousel. Congress Park is considered a leisure pool and not themed pool.

Thank you. Looks like I’ll ask for either Paddock or Grandstand. We’ll see if it works. If we get stuck with Carousel I guess it’s not the end of the world. We’ll just load up the wagon train when we head to the pool.

I was in building 16 room 8821 last fall in the Grandstand. The room was in great shape and is a dedicated 2 bedroom. Right next to the Grandstand pool and a 3 min walk to the main Carriage house. I personally think this is the 2nd best location at SSR next to Congress Park, if you have a water view. Good luck and enjoy the stay. We did request that room and got it.

I was in building 16 room 8821 last fall in the Grandstand. The room was in great shape and is a dedicated 2 bedroom. Right next to the Grandstand pool and a 3 min walk to the main Carriage house. I personally think this is the 2nd best location at SSR next to Congress Park, if you have a water view. Good luck and enjoy the stay. We did request that room and got it.
I second the Grandstand. In January I stayed in 2br for a week. I was in bldg 8101-8436 and the walk was just a few minutes to the food court. It was also right next to a pool with hot tub and right next to the closest bus stop. The bus was the first to drop off and pick up, so on busy days, you know it wont be full when they are picking up.

Thanks for the info. That sounds great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter