SSR 1250pts @ $18/pp Polynesian 13pts @ $20/pp for Rent/Transfer Book Any Resort Except Riviera *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticks7107

Earning My Ears
Saratoga February 2023 points.
Polynesian August 2023 points.

Points eligible for booking travel through October 2023 following the 11 month window or June 2023 following the 7 month window

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Reference available.

Last edited:

Anything available at Aulani from 2/5-2/17?
Hello, thanks for the inquiry. For those dates there are no more than 1 consecutive night available for studios and 1 bedrooms, and no more than 2 consecutive nights for 2 and 3 bedrooms. Please let me know if I can assist you with any other dates or resorts!

OK, thanks for checking.
I need to get organized farther in advance. This is sort of a last minute thing. :)

Any availability for a studio in June? Starting June 10 and staying a week? I prefer OKW or Saratoga.

Any availability for a studio in June? Starting June 10 and staying a week? I prefer OKW or Saratoga.
Hi!

Yes both Saratoga and OKW are available.
Checking in on 6/10/23 and checking out on 6/17/23 would be the below listed point totals by category:

Saratoga Standard Studio 101 points
Saratoga Preferred Studio 112 points
OKW Studio 86 points

If you would like to proceed with the contract, booking, or any other questions please shoot me a PM! Thank you!

Two bedroom 5/12 - 5/20. Prefer Epcot area resorts but next would be okw/ssr/animal kingdom.

Two bedroom 5/12 - 5/20. Prefer Epcot area resorts but next would be okw/ssr/animal kingdom.
Boardwalk and Beach Club are waitlist only for check in on 5/12 check out 5/20.

AKV Kidani Village points are as follows:
Savannah View - 353 points
Standard View - 272 Points

OKW is 275 points

SSR is as follows:
Standard - 283 points
Preferred location - 323 points
Treehouse Villa - 351 points

Please let me know if you'd like to proceed or check any other dates/resorts!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter