SR-Those who bought Disney Gift Cards

Tricia has been away at a conference, so everything is slow on SR until she get back. Just hold on.

I can't help you on that since I did not buy through SR but through QR (3 separate orders) and was credited within a few hours (and once within minutes :banana: )!!! SR is one of the best reward programs, in my opinion, but that is one thing that I don't like about it since I need instant gratification!!! :hyper2:

I bought Disney GC during the last 8% promo and it took me about 2.5 weeks to get credit.

Shooters! I thought her email said she was gone for the weekend so on Sunday I figured I could sign up for a 7 day trial! Dang! Oh well. I guess this teaches me to read more carefully.

LorieR, I totally agree on the instant gratification factor of QR!! It's amazingly "Quick"!! :0)

I did orders through both SR & QR. I got paid and cashed out from QR within a few hours:cool1: I am still waiting for SR. I am a super member so, I figure I need to wait 10 days to get credit (that should be tomorrow). I'm counting the days because we are leaving beginning of Feb & would like the DD to go with me. I let you know if it shows tomorrow.

I sent Tricia a trouble ticket today and she gave me the missing credit. Now, if the DD I cashed out for could just come by the time that we leave...........

My Disney gift card purchase has a Jan 15 date on it and shows Pending in my account. Do I need to do something to get the actual credit?

Does anyone know when the 8% offer is over for disney? I need to buy a few more GC to take advantage of it again. My last purchase is still pending, but at least its showing up.

I got my SR credit...now I am waiting for QR to credit. I bought $300 from them. There was an issue with disneyshopping.com trying to confirm my address. Hoping the credit will come through today or tomorrow. I ordered them last week. Usually QR is very quick to credit, but this, I assume, is out of their control.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter