SR question for newbie

luvhockey

Mouseketeer
When you click on a reward are they all typically 50 plus page offers? Page after page of offers to click no on that never end. I tried a few and eventually got frustrated. How many pages does it take to get 10 cents. Am I doing something wrong? For instance, I click on the starbucks link for 25 cents and then get directed to page after page of 'try these offers'. Is every offer like this and what is the typical amt of pages to get to the end?
What does everyone usually do? I want to get a little more money for our first family trip in Nov but this doesn't seem the way to go.
I did see the Blockbuster one pay 9.99 get 25 reward.
Thanks for helping
Angela

Most of the smaller ones that you are talking about I don't qualify for (I'm in Canada), but the ones I have done are all of the simple, sign up with your email variety. If it is more than that I usually opt out. Some of the big offers are good. I just did the Best Life one and it was super fast credit and easy to cancel. I thought I might keep it but decided not to. A lot of people have had success with things like Stamps.com and Blockbuster.
The best way to make more money is unfortunately to spend more money. Shopping through the site makes your dollars add up quickly. I had to resist shopping for more than I would have bought anyway though!
Other people will probably have suggestions on what has worked for them.

I always click no to answer all the offers and go through about 4-6 pages. Sometimes I get credit and sometimes not but usually that seems to be about the norm.

When I first started I did all of those million page long things, and all it got me besides a little bit of credit was tons of spam. No I occasionally do one here and there, but I only fill out a few pages. I figure...if I get the credit great, if not, oh well. Many people like these offers because they don't require and credit card info. I prefer the bigger offers and free trials myself. I keep a log so I know when to cancel.

I usually only fill out the email page, the address page and then click no to the next offer page. I always get credit!

Thanks everyone for your responses. I got a separate email for SR so the regular doesn't get spammed.
3dog--I have a yellow lab too & live in the st louis area.
Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter