SR PriceStore?

sammielynn

DIS Veteran
Now that Christmas is over I'm back to earning money with SR. Has anyone done PriceStore? Is it easy to cancel, does it credit quickly and are their prices any good? Thanks.

Thought I would bump this up a little and see if anyone else has done this offer. I did it this morning and got my welcome e-mail but the link for the free Wal-Mart card takes you to the site and I cannot find where to print out the application you have to mail in. Anyone else??????????

This may be the thread for myself and by myself but........... I finally gave up and called the PriceStore folks yesterday to ask about the advertised $50 gift card. Well it was only $50 if you signed up for some other services but you could get $25 if you say for 30 days. I had a horrible time talking to the person on the phone. It sounded like there were 30 other people there all talking on the phone. I even heard part of someones Credit Card number being read back to the person on the phone?? They could not find my account and basically called me a lier. I finally got mad after 20 minutes and told the guy never mind that the card was not worth the hassle. Then this morning I get some e-mail welcoming me to something else that I never signed up for. I am going to investigate that tonight and make sure they did not sign me up for something I didn't want. As soon as I can dial the phone after I get credit for this one I a will cancel. Did not like the customer service at all. I would not do this offer!

Hi! Just wondering if you got credit for this one...
sounds like kind of a hassle, but if it credits, I can deal with it!:thumbsup2

I just processed a WHOLE bunch of credits and saw a number of them in there for this. I have also processed all of the .25 Ideal Bites. The .10 Ideal Bite from the email is actually different than the .25 and can be done as long as you have a different email address to subscribe with.

You all have been very busy the last 2 days judging by all of the credits that I just processed and the ones that I see still in my queue to go!

I got credit on the 8th. When I called to cancel the lady ask me why I was canceling. I told her my story of woe and she was very polite and told me she did not blame me. during this call there was none of the background noise that I experienced last time. Just a bad day at the office i guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter