SR new special rate cashouts!

Maybelle

<font color=green>I rode my inch worm down the str
These are the ones I was waiting for. Just cashed out for 3 gift cards, 2 Kohl's and 1 Old Navy. $25 cards for $24 each. :thumbsup2

Thanks Tricia!:cool1:

Any idea how long the special $45/50 Disney one will last? I am frantically trying to get 45 credits to take advantage of it. I missed 8 days while I was at Disney and trying to make up for it now!! LOL!

Let's just say that if it goes away, it will be back again sometime in February because Disney is being nice to me right now.

By the way, I actually talked to the company that Disney has their affiliate program through (Linkshare) in Vegas last week. I just happened to sit down at a table at lunch with them. I complained up a storm about the way that they run their program and how they are always changing the targets on us (which is why some of the rewards programs can do good rates some months and not other months....and probably why Mypoints has dropped them twice in the last six months). I also complained about them not responding to my dispute emails. He took my card and was supposed to look into it and personally get back with me.

Thank you!! And maybe they'll even cough up the $3 they still owe me from my trouble ticket ;)

Thank you!! And maybe they'll even cough up the $3 they still owe me from my trouble ticket ;)

Oooh wouldn't that be nice:) . I still have one outstanding with Disney and a really nice one outstanding with Dell. I wish they would get back to Tricia on that too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter