SR Getting Credit with GC Purchase

mcgrawfan

Peace Love Mickey Mouse
Anyone one if we can still get credit on SR if we purchase a Disney GC?

Absolutely! And if you are making a big purchase, let me know and I will see what I can do about getting you a better percentage.

Hey Tricia... do you ever have any trouble ordering large gift cards from Disney? Or maybe you have some pull with them since I used your site and can help with my order? I ordered the $500 card on 11/28 (already got my $40 SR credit - thank you so much!!), but the order is being held up by Disneyshopping. I have called them no less than 3 times and have emailed many times and all they tell me is that because it is such a large amount they have to hold it. I cannot get a shipping date out of them and it's already been 3 weeks. Any suggestions?? PM me if you need to. Thanks!!

I did one time have an order that did not get to me and the Disney Shopping customer service was of no help. I told them that I wanted to talk to the distribution center and eventually tracked it down like that. Once I talked to them, they overnighted it to me (I think it was a $250 card). I've never had them hold the card at the customer service level though. Are you sure it is them, or could it be with distribution?

sunshinegirl said:
I did one time have an order that did not get to me and the Disney Shopping customer service was of no help. I told them that I wanted to talk to the distribution center and eventually tracked it down like that. Once I talked to them, they overnighted it to me (I think it was a $250 card). I've never had them hold the card at the customer service level though. Are you sure it is them, or could it be with distribution?

Could it be distribution? How do you get to talk to them? I will call them tomorrow and demand a supervisor and see if that helps. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter