SR: For Anyone Who's Done Cinema Now

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Did they authorize a $29.95 charge to your credit card right away? I don't recall any other trial offers immediately doing that during a "free trial" and just wanted to see if that was the norm with them.

TIA! :)

I did this offer around dinner time yesterday and just checked my credit card statement online. It does not show any charges from them or authorizations. Perhaps it depends on the credit card whether it shows a pending authorization or not?

I did this offer around dinner time yesterday and just checked my credit card statement online. It does not show any charges from them or authorizations. Perhaps it depends on the credit card whether it shows a pending authorization or not?

Maybe. I used my Chase Disney Visa. I don't keep a balance on it, so I saw it right away this a.m. when I checked my account. I wonder what's up? :confused3

Yes, they did authorize a charge. On my Visa it showed as a pending charge but the amount still shows up as part of the total balance owed. The day after I cancelled the pending charge was removed.
No worries. :)

Yes, they did authorize a charge. On my Visa it showed as a pending charge but the amount still shows up as part of the total balance owed. The day after I cancelled the pending charge was removed.
No worries. :)
Thanks! :goodvibes

:confused3 Huh, I used my chase disney visa also and I just checked again but there is no pending charge?:confused3 Now I'm wondering if mine went through?

I have no pending charges and I did get credit. Seems to be hit and miss (unless my account *hides* pending charges until they're actually pushed through as a regular charge)

I did this one last night and havn't received a email confirmation....has anyone gotten one for this offer?

Check your spam folder. I got a confirmation/welcome e-mail after I signed up.

I got my confirmation. It was in my spam folder...thank you. I should of known better to look there.

Hmmm....I did mine on the 11th and hasn't credited for me yet. Maybe because of the long weekend? I need to cancel by the 17th. :cool2:

I did mine on the 11th too and haven't received a credit yet either. I with you in hoping its because of the long weekend..:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter