SR Credits - Sleep 4 Tomorrow & Complete Home?

DiznEeyore

<font color=navy>Donkey-Huggin' DVC Member<br><fon
Just wondering what your wait time was for these two offers to credit?

TIA! :)

I did sleep4tomorrow a while back and I remember it credited really fast for me (like the next day?). I didn't do the other one. HTH!

Sleep 4 tomorrow credited super fast like the other poster said. I didn't do the complete home one.

I thought I'd read that Sleep4Tomorrow had credited quickly -- I did it over a week ago (when it was doubled to $2) and still no credit. Guess I'll wait a few more days and hope this isn't another Video Professor :sad2: . At least I'm not out any cash on this one!

If you have done the sleep one at another rewards program, you may not get credit. I got credit at SR and then tried it at QR using a different email addy and it was declined. I don't know if this is the case with you or not. I know that some offers credit at more than one program if you use a different email addy but it didn't work for me.

Still waiting for the sleep4tomorrow too!!!!!

12/27 Received my credit today!!!

Can I ask when you signed up?

I definitely haven't done this offer anywhere but SR, so I really hope it credits properly. That credit will put me over the $20 mark so I can cash out for more Disney Dollars. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter