SR Biggest Loser - Free trial?

MyGoofy26

DIS Veteran
I was going to sign up for the Biggest Loser trial - I remember reading some time ago about how easy it was to cancel. In the new email today, it said it was a free trial, but I see nothing on the site - just an "order form" to pay $19.95 for a month and a longer term option.

Is this normal? Or did they switch recently to no free trial? I don't want to sign up for $20 just to get $7 back.

In the fine print, it said that you are charged for the first month up front but if you cancel during the trial period they will refund the $19.95 back to your credit card.

It was very easy. Did it yesterday and was credited to SR today. Called and cancelled. Was told it will take 3-5 business days to show up as a credit on credit card. The lady I spoke with was very nice and there was no push to continue with it.

It was very easy. Did it yesterday and was credited to SR today. Called and cancelled. Was told it will take 3-5 business days to show up as a credit on credit card. The lady I spoke with was very nice and there was no push to continue with it.

I haven't signed up for this because I couldn't find a number to cancel on the site when I looked around. Did you get it in a welcome e-mail?

I can't help you with the phone number, but I did it the last time it was offered and it was SUPER easy to cancel. No pressure at all. :thumbsup2

I signed up for this today and As soon as It shows up in SR I will cancel I hope its easy as if Dh knew I just spent 20.00 to get 7.00 he would kill me . HA

Sarah M

I signed up a couple days ago and cancelled today. I got crediteted in less than 24 hours. (Way to go Sunshine!) My only problem was that it took me 2 days to cancel because the recording I got said that there was an abundance of calls and I needed to call again another time. I just tried a few times and finally got in and cancelled. Pretty easy for $7.00!

My only problem was that it took me 2 days to cancel because the recording I got said that there was an abundance of calls and I needed to call again another time.

Me too! I've called everyday this week and haven't been able to cancel yet. It's starting to make me a little nervous.

I just called and cancelled and had no problem. 5 minutes on hold at the most. I was alittle nervous after reading the last two posts. So just keep trying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter