SpringHill Suites and Quality Suites on Universal

Queenmum

Earning My Ears
I would like any information about the two hotels. I am booked at those hotels from 08/30-09/05. Also if anyone knows of any deals for Medieval times and Seaworld, I would love the help. I will be travelling with my daughter 15, and sons 13 and 10. We need the room that is why I have finally decided on these suites. Thank you for any help.

Are you talking about the Quality Suites on Canada Dr one block from I-drive? If so, that place was run down 3 years ago. If that hotel hasn’t been renovated , I would not stay there.

I always use Tripadvisor.com for information on hotels and I might want to stay at. I haven't been to either one you listed, but you might find someone who has on the other web site.

Thank you for the information about the Quality Suites Universal, do you know anything about the Extended Stay Deluxe?

Hi we stayed at the extended stay (then Sierra Suites) in 2004 and are returning this August. It was fine for us, room had 2 queen beds and a sofa, large fridge, d/w, m/w, plates etc, cooking pots. Housekeeping was fine. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, rolls, cream cheese, jam, fruit, juice. Lots of different restaurante to eat locally. Very short walk to I-drive, trolly bus stop. Free transfers to WDW.

Hope this helps
Jan

Spook said:
Hi we stayed at the extended stay (then Sierra Suites) in 2004 and are returning this August. It was fine for us, room had 2 queen beds and a sofa, large fridge, d/w, m/w, plates etc, cooking pots. Housekeeping was fine. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, rolls, cream cheese, jam, fruit, juice. Lots of different restaurante to eat locally. Very short walk to I-drive, trolly bus stop. Free transfers to WDW.

Hope this helps
Jan
Thank you Jan, it did help very much. I just confirmed my reservation.

Hi Queen Mum glad to be able to help. Hope you have a great holiday

Jan

There's also a Staybridge Suites on I-Drive in a good location if for any reason you need to look any further.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter