Springhill and Towneplace Suites on Palm Parkway

missnic

DIS Veteran
Short review! We stayed here a couple of weeks ago, and it was great. It's a brand new hotel, which I wasn't aware of when I booked it - I was aiming for location. lol Excellent location, far enough down Palm Pkwy to be easy to get in/out of, and close enough to the bubble to make it easy to drive back and forth.
Staff was great, rooms were comfy and not overly loud. We stayed in the Towneplace side, which had basically a full kitchen - full (small) refrigerator, tiny dishwasher, two burner stove, microwave. The pool looked nice, and they had a full hot breakfast included in the price.
Price was great too. Under $100 for a king room, $10 parking and no resort fee.

Short review! We stayed here a couple of weeks ago, and it was great. It's a brand new hotel, which I wasn't aware of when I booked it - I was aiming for location. lol Excellent location, far enough down Palm Pkwy to be easy to get in/out of, and close enough to the bubble to make it easy to drive back and forth.
Staff was great, rooms were comfy and not overly loud. We stayed in the Towneplace side, which had basically a full kitchen - full (small) refrigerator, tiny dishwasher, two burner stove, microwave. The pool looked nice, and they had a full hot breakfast included in the price.
Price was great too. Under $100 for a king room, $10 parking and no resort fee.
Hi, are we talking about Towneplace suites (and springhill next door) at 13295 Flamingo Crossings Boulevard? If that is the correct hotel/address I was under the impression that parking was free, not $10 a night... This is near highway 429 (which I think is a toll road) and Western Way

Hi, are we talking about Towneplace suites (and springhill next door) at 13295 Flamingo Crossings Boulevard? If that is the correct hotel/address I was under the impression that parking was free, not $10 a night... This is near highway 429 (which I think is a toll road) and Western Way

No, this is on Palm Pkwy. Near the Crossroads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!