Spring break - we're not in college anymore Toto - Feb 2018 TR

Couple of updates...
1) Hit the 80 lbs lost mark today
2) Scheduled our Jan visit last night. Returning to my favorite (and several others) - WLV!

Trying to make the most out of APs...Feb 2018, Sep 2018 and Jan 2019. Woo hoo!

Only 4 nights, but that's because I wanted to spend some time with my family first and the dates in December were crazy for points. I've been eyeballing re-sales for WLV and BWV, but considering how much per point most of them are, hard to get to the point of wanting to pull the trigger...and...still building up finances from when I was laid off, so I think at least another year out on that.

Great list of firsts, I really came in last place on your trivia game :rotfl2:

Very nice to see you have 3 new trips planned, very fun.

Will you cont. this thread with PTR planning? I hope so.:wave:

Great list of firsts, I really came in last place on your trivia game :rotfl2:
You were late to the party and didn't want to answer some of them because we'd done a DISmeet and you felt it gave you an unfair advantage. At least you played!

Very nice to see you have 3 new trips planned, very fun.
Yeah, I'm pretty pleased, but also a bit concerned...3 in one year. I've always said I'm a Disney Fan, but not a Disney Fanatic. Not sure I can keep saying that with 3 trips in a year. ;)

Will you cont. this thread with PTR planning? I hope so.:wave:
I don't know...obviously I'm not as good at PTR/TRs as so many of you are, so not sure. I will probably do a TR and/or DR of September just because I've promised better pictures and I take promises seriously.
Wow! Dude!!! :worship:

Congratulations! Seriously!!
Thanks man! Still at least another 20 to go, but yeah, I'm kinda proud of myself.
Trying to get down 100 lbs before September trip and then I'll treat myself in Disney again. Calories don't count in Disney, or so I've been told, so planning on getting some of the treats I missed last time, but also repeats (cough cough Dole whips and karmel kuche). Ah, who am I kidding, I'm still gonna treat and enjoy myself at Disney even if I'm not -100.

Couple of updates...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!

2) Scheduled our Jan visit last night. Returning to my favorite (and several others) - WLV!

Nice! You're getting lots of Disney time!

Trying to make the most out of APs...Feb 2018, Sep 2018 and Jan 2019. Woo hoo!

Good job!!!

Only 4 nights, but that's because I wanted to spend some time with my family first and the dates in December were crazy for points.

So, only 4 nights total for all those dates?

Woo Hoo!! Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!
Thanks. 4/5 of the way to my goal.

Nice! You're getting lots of Disney time!
:dancer:

Good job!!!
Well almost...see below.

So, only 4 nights total for all those dates?
No...only 4 nights in Jan. Feb was 6, Sep will be 6 and Jan WAS going to be 4. I ended up cancelling the Jan trip because I found out Jan 1-3 are blocked off for Gold AP. That would have left only 1 day we could've gone to a park, so meh.

Congratulations, that is really something to be proud of!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Gotta get the most out of those AP's! And it's always a good feeling to have your next trip scheduled. When all is said and done, I'll have gotten (fingers crossed) 5 trips out of my current AP and my goal is to get at least 6 out of next years'!

Thanks. 4/5 of the way to my goal.

Hey, you're better at math than I am! ;)

No...only 4 nights in Jan. Feb was 6, Sep will be 6 and Jan WAS going to be 4. I ended up cancelling the Jan trip because I found out Jan 1-3 are blocked off for Gold AP. That would have left only 1 day we could've gone to a park, so meh.

Oh, so not such short trips. I mean better than one-nighters! I'm thinking of springing for an AP too!

Congratulations, that is really something to be proud of!
Yes ma'am, I am. Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Gotta get the most out of those AP's! And it's always a good feeling to have your next trip scheduled. When all is said and done, I'll have gotten (fingers crossed) 5 trips out of my current AP and my goal is to get at least 6 out of next years'!
Well, ended up re-scheduling for the following week. The DISdads have a meet up every year, so I'm going this year. Planning on sending DW and DD to beach when DD is off from school and then I'll be going solo the week after to da world.

Hit 87 lbs lost yesterday. 13 more to go to reach my initial goal. Obviously, since I've lost a good deal of weight, it's coming off slower now, but then again, I confess, I've been a little more lax lately. I'm not eating anything I shouldn't, just maybe too many nuts. Although nuts have good fats, they also have some carbs.

13 more lbs before September trip. I got this.

Hit 87 lbs lost yesterday. 13 more to go to reach my initial goal. Obviously, since I've lost a good deal of weight, it's coming off slower now, but then again, I confess, I've been a little more lax lately. I'm not eating anything I shouldn't, just maybe too many nuts. Although nuts have good fats, they also have some carbs.

13 more lbs before September trip. I got this.

Congrats on your progress, that's awesome! We're also working on this in our household, Nathan more quickly, and me more just chipping away slowly because I've only got about 20lbs or so to lose. Disney trips are great motivation! Good luck getting to your goal!

Congrats on your progress, that's awesome! We're also working on this in our household, Nathan more quickly, and me more just chipping away slowly because I've only got about 20lbs or so to lose. Disney trips are great motivation! Good luck getting to your goal!
Thanks Meghan! If you're doing keto, PM me...I've got some good recipes and resources.

Little bit more than two months to lose 13 more pounds. Y'all are heading back soon for your anniversary, right? Happy anniversary early!

Thanks Meghan! If you're doing keto, PM me...I've got some good recipes and resources.

Little bit more than two months to lose 13 more pounds. Y'all are heading back soon for your anniversary, right? Happy anniversary early!

Good to know! We're not doing keto, but we try to limit simple carbs and sugar, so a lot of those kinds of recipes work well for us anyway. I might take you up on that sometime when I've got more free time for cooking, etc. We are heading back soon, you're right! We fly out a month from today :) Thanks!

Driving by to say hi. :) Been out of the DISLoop for a while now and am trying to get caught back up. No easy task! LOL!

LOL!! I'm a'movin'. I'm a'movin'...

Saunters off thataway.
I wasn't trying to scare you off, just nothing to catch up on here. Other than the occasional update on my weight, which I guess shouldn't be in a TR thread, I'm thinking maybe my TR days are over. I know that will highly disappoint my 5 readers. Sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!