Spring Break 2014

• March 24-March 30

• April 7-April 14

• April 14-April 21

• April 18-April 28

Results are only viewable after voting.

wirki

If only I lived closer<br><font color="red">Looks
Just wondering if anyone knows what your spring break will be next year. I am thinking about heading either to the World or the Land...and want to see what I am up against :rotfl2:

In Las Vegas, Our Spring Break for public schools is always the week prior to Easter. Easter is April 20, 2014.

wirki said:
Just wondering if anyone knows what your spring break will be next year. I am thinking about heading either to the World or the Land...and want to see what I am up against :rotfl2:

Every place is different. But for planning purposes, the week before or after Easter is standard for public schools. Colleges could be different.

Ours is usually the week after Easter (my girls go to Catholic school) But next year it is different. Easter is April 20th. They are off March 24th

Every place is different. But for planning purposes, the week before or after Easter is standard for public schools. Colleges could be different.

Our Spring Breaks for 2014 are the weeks of March 17th and 24th.
My SIL is in Texas and their school breaks are March 10th and 17th.

Easter falls on April 20th.

Easter is late next year in regards to the end of the school year. Our county decided a few years ago to set a standard spring break week no matter when Easter is and it's always the first full week of April.

My kids have different breaks this year, which is a real bummer from a travel-planning perspective. One is off the week of the 7th and the other two the week of the 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!