Sports Simulator - Fantasy

DWillowBay

DIS Veteran
Would someone be so kind as to tell me ....Is more than one person allowed into the simulator at a time or is it strictly for a 'solo adventure'. My son is autistic and would have great fun with it, but I would feel comfortable with him by himself. TIA!

Yes! Children must be accompanied by an adult. There were three of us in their the entire time and took turns - My DS7, DH and I. There are also bar stools right on the edge for you to watch from (behind some netting so you don’t get a ball to the head of you are not paying attention). The attached picture helps to give you an idea of the width of the room. There is another 8 feet behind my son.

Attachments

• D9111FFD-814E-4471-B9D2-31BB2AF1B4BF.jpeg
    D9111FFD-814E-4471-B9D2-31BB2AF1B4BF.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 37
Would someone be so kind as to tell me ....Is more than one person allowed into the simulator at a time or is it strictly for a 'solo adventure'. My son is autistic and would have great fun with it, but I would feel comfortable with him by himself. TIA!
Yes, you can play together. My son and I did.

Yes! Children must be accompanied by an adult. There were three of us in their the entire time and took turns - My DS7, DH and I. There are also bar stools right on the edge for you to watch from (behind some netting so you don’t get a ball to the head of you are not paying attention). The attached picture helps to give you an idea of the width of the room. There is another 8 feet behind my son.
So helpful! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter