Sports bar-to be missed or not to be missed?

Sports bar replaced by an italian,good or bad?

• Good- i didnt like the sports bar anyway

• Bad- the sports bar was great and it shouldnt be closed

• Shame- it was good,but id prefer an italian to go to

• Doesnt matter- i never went there anyway

Results are only viewable after voting.

TeamJones22

Cashback!
im a big fan of the sports bar and im gutted thats its going to be closed down to be replaced by an italian place,and i was wondering other peoples opinions on the matter?

Hi,

I always thought the Sports Bar was a bit tatty, and to be honest walked straight out the only time I've gone in there.

I been to the ESPN bar in the Broadwalk (WDW) and thought this was pretty good, so it should be a great replacement and more 'Disney'

Cheers

I'm not really a sports fan so I would not be sad to see it replaced with an Italian restaurant.

Sorry teamjones, I think you know how I voted ;)

I like the Sports Bar but an Italian restaurant followed by ESPN Zone later on is a far superior option for us. As much as I like to check results I wouldn't be bothered if I couldn't - one of the reasons I love DLRP is the escape from normal life- I can go a few days without sport, when you have Mickey you need nothing else!

dlpSteve said:
when you have Mickey you need nothing else!
Go you!!! :dancer:
I must admit we've never been to the Sports Bar but I would say an Italian restaurant would be a good addition to the Village and the ESPN zone will be 100% better for sports fans if you can wait for it to be built!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter