Spoodles or Concourse Steakhouse?

Demon Llama

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! I have a party of 9 and I called and found out that there are availabilities for my party at Spoodles and Concourse Steakhouse. I've never been to either of these restaurants - which one should I book???

Opinions please, and thank you!

We ate at both 2 Sept's ago and they were both good. Last Sept. we didn't eat at Spoodles but at concourse and it was not nearly as good as the year before. Quality and service had gone dowb. Our 1st year DH thought spoodles was our best meal. We are going back next week and have Spoodles booked again. The boardwalk is a fun area to walk around before or after dinner. Also, easy to get to Epcot or MGM after dinner if you wanted to.

Both have strengths and weaknesses.

Concourse: when it's good, it arguably offers some of the best steak on property at prices far below spots like the Yachtsman and Le Cellier (ergo, think value). Those disliking it often wandered too far from the core items on the menu (stick to beef and you'll generally be safe). Can be noisy given the location (right next to Chef Mickey's).

Spoodles: eclectic menu that offers lots of items available nowhere else at WDW (breakfast here is the sleeper of TS breakfasts at WDW). Boardwalk setting includes a small amount of outdoor seating. Will probably not appeal to those with less adventurous palates, and service can be slow.

We have eaten at both and much prefer Spoodles to Concourse although I can't say the Concourse was bad.

I am a huge Spoodles fan, good food and great service, love the ambiance and the hustle bustle of that restaurant.. The Chef does a good job there and we always eat at Spoodles....

I have never eaten at Spoodles, but I ate at Concourse and it was the worst meal ever.

I won't miss it when it is gone.

We ate at both of these restaurants in Aug. It was a first for both restaurants but i would definitely choose Spoodles. The Concourse food and service was terrible. We felt as though they couldn't wait to get us out of there.The steaks were the fattiest we had had all holidays.After we complained the manager offered us some more food,but who wants more of the same awful food.
Spoodles was great food and service. The ambience is very noisy but all in all a nice place to eat.

Never been to Concourse so i cannot comment on that, but I love Spoodles!!!! It is a must for us on every trip.

Been to Concourse a number of times. Only one time did we had a problem, all the filets we ordered were overcooked. They took everything back, made it right and gave us free deserts.

Also, Concourse will be shutting down next year I hear so you might want to do it before it's gone.

We've been to Concourse twice and it was just OK both times. Spoodles only once but it was great! But, that was before the menu update. Have a great meal!

My parents and I have had dinner two times at the Concourse Steakhouse and each time it was amaizing. The food was great and our servers were excellent.

Also the Concourse Steakhouse is closing in April 2008 so this might be your last chance to go there, since Spoodles is still going be open for a long time.

We've eaten at both many times and will always choose Concourse over Spoodles. The only reason is that the menu at Spoodles is so limited now. If the menu changes I may revisit. For a large group I think Concourse has a better variety of choices. I've never had a bad meal at either. I just returned 2 weeks ago and took our group of 11 to Concourse and everyone was happy with their meals. Your best bet is to check out the menus of each place and see if there are choices that will appeal to the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter