SPOILER ALERT....Anyone watch The OA on Netflix?

lukenick1

DIS Veteran
If any of you have seen both season 1 and 2 can you please help me understand what the heck is going on? That show is the most bizarre confusing series I have ever watched ha ha. I have no idea whats going on yet it keeps me interested. I actually liked Season 1 better, it was easier to understand. Thanks

I liked it up until the last episode of season one. I just couldn't anymore after that.
Agree. When it went that direction I was like “oh brother, there’s 8 hours of my life I’m not getting back”. :sad2:

Yeah, not much point continuing to watch if you stalled after season 1, or any point in trying to understand as FlightlessDuck said... it's been cancelled.

Its actually a well written show, but you need to pay close attention to fully get everything. Its not the type of show where you can watch while scrolling through Facebook or responding to a text. A lot of the most hardcore fans have watched the series multiple times to be able to pick up everything going on, both in the forefront and the background. The kind of show that makes you think.

Very generally speaking, the first season is about people who have near death experiences and are held captive. After Prairie escapes, she enlists the help of the supporting cast to open a portal to another dimension which is the only way to save the remaining captives. In season 2, Prairie transports herself to another dimension to find her captor from season 1. The supporting cast from season 1 try to help her but are operating from a different dimension. The dimensions cross paths with the search for the missing girl by the P.I.

Its actually a well written show, but you need to pay close attention to fully get everything. Its not the type of show where you can watch while scrolling through Facebook or responding to a text. A lot of the most hardcore fans have watched the series multiple times to be able to pick up everything going on, both in the forefront and the background. The kind of show that makes you think.

Very generally speaking, the first season is about people who have near death experiences and are held captive. After Prairie escapes, she enlists the help of the supporting cast to open a portal to another dimension which is the only way to save the remaining captives. In season 2, Prairie transports herself to another dimension to find her captor from season 1. The supporting cast from season 1 try to help her but are operating from a different dimension. The dimensions cross paths with the search for the missing girl by the P.I.

Yes I agree......you really need to focus fully on this show. I was so confused....ha ha. I'm still not sure what the house has to do with it and the Nina character and the octopus...blah blah blah so bizarre.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!